We Are Our Avatars XI (Open)

Oct 10, 2011
Just as everything was starting to calm down, a woman in heavy stone armor and carrying an absurdly large, dull stone sword came sprinting through the portal, weapon raised to swing. "Come get some you sons of-" She screamed, but stopped as she took in her surroundings. She took quite a while to stop her forward momentum, but managed not to smash anything or anyone. "Wait, what the fuck is going on?"

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
Another form was dumped out of the massive portal, landing on their back. This one was a short, slender figure, easily identifiable as an adolescent girl. She stood roughly 4'1" (124 cm) tall, had long, wavy blond hair that reached half-way down her back, and pale skin. She wore a white sundress accented with pink ribbons at the waist and neckline and matching white sandals also adorned with pink ribbons on the toe strap.

She appeared unconscious at first, but after a short moment sat up. She opened her blue eyes and looked around the room where she was, slowly and groggily at first, but then more panicked and quickened. When she apparently didn't find what she was looking for, tears began streaming down her cheeks and she began bawling as she rubbed her eyes.

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
"As you wish." She said, now back to pacing towards the door. Maybe it was a medical condition he'd rather not speak about. I hope he reaches out at some point if things get out of hand.

She raised her hand to open the door. She reached for whatever handle there was to open it and opened it.

Vakra jal

Feb 12, 2016
He had heard what was said about this place. Seemed like run of the mill prejudice, the sort of squabbling the emperor had sought to quell. That didn't matter. He was concerns of this avinah and their capabilities. They may be hostile to him. His pace brings him beside the woman at the door as she opened it. when she moves through the door he follows, having to to duck under th door to fit.

Silence

Living undeath to the fullest
Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
"Alright." Anik said, then listened to the people in the room, kind of unsure on what to do. She heard a door open and a girl crying, and another woman arrive,, but she did not know with whom to speak.

Eventually, she started doing clicking noises with her tongue, and hoped the girl would stop crying.

Oct 10, 2011
The large stone-clad woman turned to Anik. "What's with the clicking? Are you part bat or something? Ah, forget that." She rested her weapon on her shoulder, and turned to look around the room. Suddenly, she raised her leg and stomped, actually making the ground shake a bit. "Where the fuck am I?!?!"

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
The second guard let out a loud laugh, but cut it short when the first guard glared at him. "No, he did not."

Upon opening the doors, Shana would see a long white waiting area, in which there were a number of blue, comfortable looking seats. Sitting in many of these seats were people of various descriptions, from humans to large ursine humanoids, and some people in suits which covered their bodies and heads completely. Behind the seating area was a large window, giving a view of the Montreal skyline.

Viyang tightly gripped her spear when the sword-wielding woman burst through the portal, though when the potential threat went away, Viyang's attention was drawn to the crying young girl. [color=663399]"Calm down, girl."[/color] she said, obviously trying to be soothing but coming across more stern than she might hope. [color=663399]"You seem to be in a safe place."[/color] When the other new arrival stomped loudly, Viyang glared at her, her eyes sparking with anger.

"You traveled to another universe, due to an anomaly." one of the guards informed the armoured woman. "This is Montreal."

Oct 10, 2011
"Are you fucking kidding me? I've gotten lost before, but I somehow ended up in another goddam UNIVERSE?" She groaned and shook her head in frustration. "Ah fuck it, as long as there are giant monsters here for me to fight, I guess it's alright."

She walked up to the guard and stared him down, probably even more intimidating since she was nearly seven feet tall. "There are giant monsters here... Right?!"

Silence

Living undeath to the fullest
Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
Anik seemed slightly angry when she realized the loud woman had adressed her. "No, I am something far better than a bat.
And you are in Canada."

Vakra jal

Feb 12, 2016
Tresh glanced st all the various figures and people who had arrived here, like him they must have arrived here, intentional or otherwise.
Grateful for the long cloak he wore in case they would be worried by his armour and armament as well as his size. He walked over to the window and looked outwards wanting to see what kind of place he had arrived in. His size and fact he rumbled the ground as he walked turned a few heads but they were used to
It it seemed. He stares out of the window

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
The girl was intimidated into no longer bawling by Viyang's command, yelping slightly and toning it down to sniffling as she continued crying.

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
One of the doorways leading from the waiting room had a simple sign next to it, the kind one would see at an airport or train station. It read "Counseling".

Slenn

Nov 19, 2009
Shana also went towards the window, taking note of the people here. "Must be some sort of gate check."

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
"No, no monsters." the guard stated.

[color=663399]"Take a deep breath."[/color] Viyang said to the girl, not as authoritatively as before but still quite commanding.

A human woman looked up at Shana, and asked, "Has the anomaly been sorted yet?"

Vakra jal

Feb 12, 2016
When Tresh spoke he spoke quietly. "I've seen traffic similar to this too much. Refugees, asylum seekers." His voice then gre louder. "Your name? I didn't catch it earlier"

Oct 10, 2011
"That's bullshit!" She yelled, and stomped the ground even harder this time, making a tremor to rival that of Tresh. "Who the fuck are you, anyways?" She snarled at the guard, moving her face just a few inches from his.

Slenn

Nov 19, 2009
Shana was startled when the woman addressed her. "The portal thing? If by sorted, you mean less people coming through... perhaps. I'm not an authority on this, sorry."

"My name is Shana. Shana Vang. The last name is a Scandinavian word for meadow." She said to Tresh.

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
[color=663399]"Stop acting like a child and calm down."[/color] Viyang ordered the armoured woman.

"Interdimensional Security Officer Pierre Gauthier." the guard replied, staring back at the woman calmly.

Vakra jal

Feb 12, 2016
"Dalahar Tresh." He said turning around. He scanned the crowd of people."Well met Shana." He felt a rumble
As he spoke. "Keep your wits about you, Shana."

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
At Viyang's command, The girl took an exaggerated deep breath, held it for several seconds, then released. Afterwards she appeared calmer, only occasionally sniffling as she tried to wipe away the tears still on her face. She accepted the box of tissues from Edward with a "Thank you." and used them to clean off her face.

She yelped and fell over onto her side in response to the latest tremor.