We Are Our Avatars XI (Open)

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
Shana sat next to Dala crosslegged. She asked, folding her arms: "How much training does it take to create a portal like that? What do you need to learn in order to make one?"

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
After some time, Yauna would return to the group with a jar partially filled by the mixture. "I'm ready."

Silence

Living undeath to the fullest
Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
[color=e50000]"Well ... it's one of the most advanced spells out there, travelling worlds and taking others with you. First you need the training and power to even be able to cast the spell - I had magic training since I was five years old, and wasn't able to do something like that until I was about 25. And, well, that's just the training. You also need particular experiences - one of them being close to death, some trauma maybe, as annoying as this is.

So yeah ... you need a lot."[/color] Dala explained to Shana.

Once Yauna returned, Dala nodded. [color=e50000]"Head back through the portal, then we can join the others and all drink that stuff."[/color]

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
As Yauna went through the portal, she said, "You don't drink it, and I can only cast it on one person."

Silence

Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
[color=e50000]"Welp. Could have said that earlier. Need to figure out who should get it, now."[/color]

Slenn

Nov 19, 2009
"So basically it's a big pain in the butt." She chuckled.

She listened to the conversation Yauna and Dala were having.

Vakra jal

Feb 12, 2016
The ships that departed from Sept Illes were thankfully large enough to carry Dalahar comfortably. Iron ore was shipped from here in bulk. Other ships had less legal cargo, bound for the more harsh areas of the planet. Carrying ore as a ruse these ships would likely have smugglers holds and be less likely to cause any commotion with the government. Dalahar spent a few hours observing the ships, until he was able to discern one of questionable intent. It was easier for both parties in this case to simply allow Dalahar aboard. The smugglers didn't meet the extra commotion of Dalahar threatening them and so agreed to take aboard as long as he stayed silent and tenained hidden. Dalahar obliges out of necessity, need the transport more than he needs his pride. It would give him the isolation he needed for deep communion with Kyrys and self reflection.

Silence

Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
Basically, all would travel back through the portals and arrive back in the hotel now, unless someone had something to look at while in Skyrim Heaven or something.

[color=e50000]"I would propose Raz should get the anti-illusion spell."[/color] Dala said.

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
Yauna dipped her fingertips into the jar and said, "Sounds good to me." She would then turn to Raz and, unless he said no, would apply the ointment to his eyes and chant a spell.

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
While waiting to move out, Nina walked over to Candace and stood beside her. "I overheard what you were talking about earlier. Before you try messing around with demons, I could maybe try offering to help you in a less drastic way." She said to Candace.

Slenn

Nov 19, 2009
Shana observed the witchcraft taking place. Not entirely sure what was going on with the incantation. Although she did try to figure out what kind of native language resembled what Yauna was chanting.

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
Shana would have no idea what language Yauna was chanting in, as it would barely sound like human speech at certain points. When the incantation was done, the ointment would be absorbed into Raz's skin, and his vision would change. He would see through any illusions present and, most notably, would see the Ethereal Plane as well as the material plane he normally observed. The Ethereal Plane would be inhabited by ghosts and other such beings, all of them ignoring and passing straight through the material plane.

"This effect lasts one full hour and no longer, so we should get going." Yauna announced.

Slenn

Nov 19, 2009
Shana didn't notice any outward changes, but was still curious as to what Raz was seeing.

"Yes, I agree with Yauna." And started moving forward.

Silence

Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
[color=e50000]"Do you want to get in there before us, or should we surprise Blue altogether?"[/color] Dala asked Shana, ready to immediately take action after.

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
"You're asking me if I can offer to help you? Y-Yeah, I basically just did." Nina replied, somewhat taken aback by Candace's denseness.

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
Luckily for Raz, what he was seeing wasn't all that weird compared to some of the other things he'd seen. "Woah, cool. I'm ready when everyone else is." said Raz to the group.

Slenn

Nov 19, 2009
"I am not a very good tactical thinker. How I had it pictured in my head was: me and someone else go in and talk to Blue for some time, and then the others come in before she can concentrate."

Silence

Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
[color=e50000]"Alright, we can do that. I propose you and Candace go there, we will follow after you."[/color]