We Are Our Avatars XI (Open)

Silence

Living undeath to the fullest
Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
The ice mage could deflect Raz attack. He stood defensively.

The golem, seeing Nina go through the portal side, changed onto Raz instead, trying to grab him.

Nina was slowed by the gravity field, which caused the mage to see her in time. He tried to throw a fireball in her face, only ...

Yauna's spell affected him, and he did not attack, instead using the fire as a shield.

The second soldier layed down his arms, the golem did not stop, however. Blue herself, and her illusions, did not stop either, but hesitated. "So ... do you have a proposal? Speak up!" she said to Yauna, slightly holding Yauna and slowing her down, but letting her do what she wanted to do for now.

The water rope kept levitating in the air, not closing further in for now.

[hr]

OoC: For the record: Nina and Yauna are now beyond the portal, as well as the original Blue.

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
Raz would not be affected by Yauna's spell. As the golem reached for Raz he created the psychic ball that he had been standing on earlier, and used it to bounce high into the air, attempting to bounce over the golems reach.

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
In response to everything going on around her, Nina paused and stood in place. She did however grumble to herself and remained wary and on guard.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
"Well, for a start, my proposal is stop fighting so we can maybe talk about these problems like adults." Yauna said, not using magic this time.

Silence

Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
"So to talk, you need to stop closing the portal. So you better tell Red - Dala that.
Otherwise there won't be much time to talk."
Blue explained.

The golem, as fighting was subsiding, stopped as well, after Raz had dodged his grab.

Silence

Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
Dala hesitated, then stopped. [color=e50000]"Why? I was close ... but why did you go through it?"[/color] she called, and stepped around the portal.

The water rope splashed down and vanished, the many Blues too.

Lambda would see the throne room, with two mages, Blue and an illusion, Nina and Yauna inside.

"Oh thank you very much. Now, explain yourself." Blue said to Yauna.

Silence

Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
[color=e50000]"Oh ... well, I need to close the portal."[/color] Dala said. [color=e50000]"I doubt Blue wants to do it."[/color]

"You know, I might just have a deal for you. If you bring me Anik, that is." Blue answered.

[color=e50000]"I won't bring you any kind of prisoner. Go."[/color]

"Nope. Sorry."

Silence

Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
[color=e50000]"Because first, I can't catch anyone, second, it is not my business, and third, Anik is held in an XPOL facility, I don't know where, and I certainly won't break into it."[/color]

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
Candace sheathed her blade, slightly confused.

Lambda looked to Blue and Yauna, wondering how this would go and looking nervous.

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
"Well, do you have any idea how to solve this problem?" Yauna said, closing her eyes and stretching. As she did so, her eyes turned into inky black pools once again, though nobody would see this.

Kirke

Apr 3, 2011
When the fight got started, an XPOL officer sitting in a different city entirely spat out his coffee. He was watching a live-feed of the surveillance cameras, and the fighting took him by surprise. He quickly called his superior, who in turn alerted both the ETR squad currently in a car and the local police. The ETR squad was still more than fifteen minutes out from Montreal, and thus he recommended that regular police surround the portal station and await their arrival. During both calls, he outlined the known capabilities of both Blue and the group, as told by Ella.

Silence

Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
[color=e50000]"Well, I had a plan until you went through the portal and stopped fighting."[/color] Dala said, visibly upset.

"I have an idea: The people here set this portal up so I can go through whenever I want, and leave. Then I can do what I want in this other world. And nobody shall close it.
Would probably mean that others can't use this portal station, but whatever. I will take Anik myself, if we have a deal this way."

Dala rolled her eyes.

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
Yauna opened her eyes and looked up at Blue from her position on the floor, the eldritch gaze forcing unnatural tiredness on Blue which it would take quite a bit of willpower to resist.

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
[color=ff9966]"Boy, talking sure turned out to be a real productive idea."[/color] Nina sarcastically quipped at Yauna.
She took a moment to look around the room and take stock of all its occupants and their current mood.