We have a pandemic on our hands...

DEAD34345

Aug 18, 2010
Per Adonai Eloim, Adonai Jehova, Adonai Sabaoth, Metraton On Agla Mathon, verbum pythonicum, mysterium salamandrae, conventus sylvorum, antra gnomorum, daemonia Coeli God, Almonsin, Gibor, Jehosua, Evam, Zariatnatmik, veni, veni, veni. Per Adonai Eloim, Adonai Jehova, Adonai Sabaoth, Metraton On Agla Mathon, verbum pythonicum, mysterium salamandrae, conventus sylvorum, antra gnomorum, daemonia Coeli God, Almonsin, Gibor, Jehosua, Evam, Zariatnatmik, veni, veni, veni. Per Adonai Eloim, Adonai Jehova, Adonai Sabaoth, Metraton On Agla Mathon, verbum pythonicum, mysterium salamandrae, conventus sylvorum, antra gnomorum, daemonia Coeli God, Almonsin, Gibor, Jehosua, Evam, Zariatnatmik, veni, veni, veni.

DIES MIES JESCHET BOENE DOESEF DOUVEMA ENITEMAUS

Yi-nash-Yog-Sothoth-he-lgeb-fi-throdog-Yah!

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
Lunncal said:
Per Adonai Eloim, Adonai Jehova, Adonai Sabaoth, Metraton On Agla Mathon, verbum pythonicum, mysterium salamandrae, conventus sylvorum, antra gnomorum, daemonia Coeli God, Almonsin, Gibor, Jehosua, Evam, Zariatnatmik, veni, veni, veni. Per Adonai Eloim, Adonai Jehova, Adonai Sabaoth, Metraton On Agla Mathon, verbum pythonicum, mysterium salamandrae, conventus sylvorum, antra gnomorum, daemonia Coeli God, Almonsin, Gibor, Jehosua, Evam, Zariatnatmik, veni, veni, veni. Per Adonai Eloim, Adonai Jehova, Adonai Sabaoth, Metraton On Agla Mathon, verbum pythonicum, mysterium salamandrae, conventus sylvorum, antra gnomorum, daemonia Coeli God, Almonsin, Gibor, Jehosua, Evam, Zariatnatmik, veni, veni, veni.

DIES MIES JESCHET BOENE DOESEF DOUVEMA ENITEMAUS

Yi-nash-Yog-Sothoth-he-lgeb-fi-throdog-Yah!
It's even worse with the Trixie avatar XD

MASTACHIEFPWN

Will fight you and lose
Mar 27, 2010
Philol said:
Quick! Fetch the church elders and some holy water! This evil must be eradicated!

But yeah it is annoying when you click on a seemingly normal thread...and it's from a year ago.
We're going to need some experianced paladins, too! (BTW, love your avatar)

OT: I really hate this. Especially when someone brings up an old thread...by you!

I think sovietheavy made a thread as a plight to lock old threads, so they couldn't necro on you.

DEAD34345

Aug 18, 2010
Hey, the thread even got another actual response. I consider this arcane ritual a success!

Now I must flee, and hope I don't get struck down by the variety of weapons/vehicles/miscellaneous objects the anti-necromancers apparently brought along. Even if I am though, I'm a necromancer now. I'm pretty sure that means I can't be killed.

Owyn_Merrilin said:
It's even worse with the Trixie avatar XD
Haha, it is appropriate, isn't it? I didn't even notice.

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
Rawr.
You may call upon this dwagon when you need him.

(In all seriousness, I've noticed a lot more threads getting necro'd lately. Especially in the News Room. I've been Reporting more often, as necessary.)

Galletea

Inexplicably Awesome
Sep 27, 2008
If people didn't want to answer an old thread then they could just ignore it and let it die [small](again)[/small] like a sensible human being instead of trolling all over it and being foolish about the whole thing. Seriously, if it's a repeat thread or a pointless necro then just ignore it and nature will take its course.
If there is a good reason for a necro then I'm all for it. Same as a new take on an old idea. I see no problem with either if people are willing to discuss stuff. Don't hate it people, just ignore it and it will go away.

Galletea

Inexplicably Awesome
Sep 27, 2008
Hazy992 said:
This thread has been necro'd. The irony is delicious
I don't know, at a month old, it's almost still twitching. And who doesn't love a good dose of irony from time to time? You just can't beat that bittersweet tang.

piinyouri

Mar 18, 2012
Goddamn it I thought this was a follow up on that naked fellow who chewed off some other guys face.
Thought scientist had actually diagnosed him with a contagious disease of some sort.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
The Scourge shall not stand idly by as you, warriors of a 'Pure' Internet, try to purge the land of those who had fallen, only to be Resurrected for a higher purpose. Necromancers, take hold! And prepare for the war of the Threads to begin!

(Sorry guys, normally I'd be a Paladin in these situations but to be honest, I see nothing wrong with thread Necromancy, and I have Resurrected 1 or 2 threads here and there, mostly 'the scary thread'.)

Mr.PlanetEater

May 17, 2009
Y'all know me. Know how I earn a livin'. I'll catch these necros for you, but it ain't gonna be easy. Bad fish! Not like going onto the forums and chasing trolls and alternate accounts. These necros, swallow threads whole. Little shakin', little tenderizin', down they go. And we gotta do it quick, that'll bring back the visitors, that'll put all your businesses on a payin' basis. But it's not gonna be pleasant! I value my neck a lot more than three thousand bucks, chief. I'll find them for three, but I'll catch them, and kill them, for ten. But you've gotta make up your minds. If you want to stay alive, then ante up. If you want to play it cheap, be on welfare the whole year. I don't want no volunteers, I don't want no mates, there's too many members on this site. Ten thousand dollars for me by myself. For that you get the heads, the legs, the whole damn thing.

upgray3dd

Jan 6, 2011
This is gonna be revived once a month for many years.

OT: necroing threads is only annoying when the threads are specifically about some controversy that happened a year ago. Otherwise, one massive several-year-long chain thread or two is good for a forum.

Dragonclaw

Dec 24, 2007

I'm here with an army of super robots and theme music...we may not destroy the RIGHT enemy, but by god we'll wreck some stuff spectaacularly :)

geK0

Jun 24, 2011
Storm Dragon said:
I've been waiting months to do this. I don't care if I get in trouble, the irony is worth it.
You'll only get a warning without suspension, and the thread might be locked, I know from experience.

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
I hate many things on the internet

Strangely, thread necromancy isn't one of them..

I see no objections in resurrecting a worthy and interesting topic

DEAD34345

Aug 18, 2010
AUDIRE ME ANTQIQUUS MORTUS BENEVOLENS! TE DARE LUMEN ET ORATIO AD CURARE. DARE ME TUS SACER CUSTODIA ET TUS POTENS. DARE ME SAPIENTIA AD DARE AUXILIO AD MUNDUS MEUS. TE CURARE CUM DECEM NOMENS DE DEUS PATER DE OMNIS VIVUS ET OMNIS MORTUS.

LetalisK

May 5, 2010
So I take it on the 2nd of each month, the zombie thread will rise to terrorize the boards once more?

DEAD34345

Aug 18, 2010
LetalisK said:
So I take it on the 2nd of each month, the zombie thread will rise to terrorize the boards once more?
Nah, I'm not quite dedicated enough to do it on the second of every month. Besides which, in my timezone I've already failed at that. Don't worry though, you can be safe in the knowledge that this thread will do some terrorizing approximately once a month.

Also...

adeo mihi proficiscor vos solvo
vivum immortui vos vadum exsisto imbibo
cruor quod erant fang
imbibo mihi mote is exsisto
hoc filum erunt haud quieturum