We want to hear from you!

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Hello Escapist Community!

We have been getting a lot of great questions from our community members that have been showing up in episodes of The Escapist Show, so we want more and we would like you to participate! If we use your submission in an upcoming episode, you'll get a NEW BADGE and perhaps even a chance for some Escapist gear. So, watch the video below on what we are looking for and we hope to see and hear from you soon!

Best,
Spin

[video=846]

bodyklok

Feb 17, 2008
Spinwhiz said:
I have a question, but I'm to lazy to email it. Anyway; if a civil video gaming war broke out between Activison and EA, whose side would you choose?

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
bodyklok said:
Spinwhiz said:
I have a question, but I'm to lazy to email it. Anyway; if a civil video gaming war broke out between Activison and EA, whose side would you choose?
I would be on EA's side, cause they publish some of the better games, like Battlefield.

bodyklok

Feb 17, 2008
crazyhaircut94 said:
bodyklok said:
Spinwhiz said:
I would be on EA's side, cause they publish some of the better games, like Battlefield.
Noone asked you, that was for The Escapist staff! That aside though, I agree, and Activison seems like an evil empire these days, hell bent on world domination.

smithy1234

Dec 12, 2008
Oh hoorah! I will be sure to record some amazing question later tonight, I shall think about what I'm going to say during the day. Now... Brainstorming... INITIATE!

iblis666

Sep 8, 2008
damn i feel left out im not much of a question asker oh well btw 2 slices of toast, peanut butter, jelly, ham, and sliced bananas are the ultimate toast like sandwich.

scotth266

Wait when did I get a sub
Jan 10, 2009
Anarchemitis said:
So when do the entries acceptance end? This week?
There's a time limit? I just presumed that this was going to be an ongoing thing, sort of like what X-Play used to do: having the odd video mail get attached to an episode.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Dear lord... Do I do it? Do I not? I'm such a shy little chickadee...

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
I know my question and how I am going to ask it!

It will hopefully do it tomorrow, I must get working on it!