We want to hear from you!

Ziadaine_v1legacy

Flamboyant Homosexual
Apr 11, 2009
good luck reguardless. I wouldn't mind but I am one of those few people who lack a webcam or such recordable devices. :|

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
megapenguinx said:
Anything specific in the subject line? Or should I just leave it blank?
Just TES Question or Question of the Week will be fine.

Psychosocial said:
Wait, I didn't quite catch that, do I have to make a video?
Video, audio or email.

Rascarin said:
If we have more than one question, should we send them in separate emails?
Yes please. Separate emails would be great so we can track them properly.
Anarchemitis said:
So when do the entries acceptance end? This week?

I've already submitted mine :)
We are going to keep the Questions open for a bit of time, so if you think of more, feel free to submit.

scotth266 said:
Anarchemitis said:
So when do the entries acceptance end? This week?
There's a time limit? I just presumed that this was going to be an ongoing thing, sort of like what X-Play used to do: having the odd video mail get attached to an episode.
The time limit is for the question itself. The Question of the Week will be ongoing.

Danzorz said:
Oh, I see now, unfortunately [email protected] isn't worken'.
hopeneverdies said:
For some reason Yahoo isn't taking your e-mail address. I keep getting a failure notice after sending. And I have triple checked to make sure it was [email protected] .
I'll check this out. It should be working fine.
Ziadaine said:
good luck reguardless. I wouldn't mind but I am one of those few people who lack a webcam or such recordable devices. :|
Feel free to send an email with your question on it.

Cortheya

Elite Member
Jan 10, 2009
bodyklok said:
crazyhaircut94 said:
bodyklok said:
Spinwhiz said:
I have a question, but I'm to lazy to email it. Anyway; if a civil video gaming war broke out between Activison and EA, whose side would you choose?
I would be on EA's side, cause they publish some of the better games, like Battlefield.
Noone asked you, that was for The Escapist staff! That aside though, I agree, and Activison seems like an evil empire these days, hell bent on world domination.
They've clearly taken EA's place as the evil emperor....That being said I'm torn because I've sold half my soul to Blizzard and half to Bioware....

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Irridium said:
The video isn't loading for me :(

So can you please explain what your looking for?
Sure. We are looking for a question, no longer than 1 sentence long, that you would like to ask The Escapist Staff. This can be in video, audio or text/email format. If your question gets chosen and we air it on The Escapist Show, you get a badge and the chance to win some swag!

Apr 28, 2008
Spinwhiz said:
Irridium said:
The video isn't loading for me :(

So can you please explain what your looking for?
Sure. We are looking for a question, no longer than 1 sentence long, that you would like to ask The Escapist Staff. This can be in video, audio or text/email format. If your question gets chosen and we air it on The Escapist Show, you get a badge and the chance to win some swag!
Cool, thanks. I just sent in my question by email :)

Nivag the Owl

Owl of Hyper-Intelligence
Oct 29, 2008
Spinwhiz said:
Wait you actually answered my question!? Awesome, I hadn't noticed. Which episode was it in, I bet I missed one :/

Also, I remember hearing about getting a badge the first time around. Where's that ended up then? :p

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Nivag said:
Spinwhiz said:
Wait you actually answered my question!? Awesome, I hadn't noticed. Which episode was it in, I bet I missed one :/

Also, I remember hearing about getting a badge the first time around. Where's that ended up then? :p
We are in the middle of making a new one actually :)

Rascarin

Feb 8, 2009
Another question; will you message/email us if we get chosen, or do we actually have to watch the show to find out?

Because I don't even know what show we're talking about...

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
Huh. I am vaguely tempted to send something in.
Now, if only I could think of a question that wasn't completely asinine...

Tech Team FTW!

Apr 1, 2009
It seems that this thread has gone the way of most featured content; ignored by the moderators after 1 page.

Ah well, I feel that any question I compose would be either primarily redundant or nonsensically beyond Themis' chosen subject matter.