Weapon (style) of choice.

unoleian

Jul 2, 2008
Johnnyallstar said:
7.62x39 is incredibly hard to find where I live because of a current shortage, and the price has tripled when you can find it recently.

I agree whole heartedly about the .45 ACP, and that .223/5.56 ammo is very easy to find, but wouldn't you be worried about breakdown or malfunction with the AR? That's my one big worry with it, yes it's become a respectable weapon, but I have to question it's long term durability.
Eh, might be my line of work that makes me think it's more prevalent. If you get into reloading, there's an endless supply of components, that's for sure.

I appreciate the AR more for its size and portability, not to mention that the smaller caliber allows me to pack more rounds around. Maintenance is always at issue, but the modularity of it allows for relatively quick modifications to suit different ammunition types entirely. Granted, I probably won't be rigging a paper-clip into a new firing pin, but you never know:p

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
I always wanted a character with a jezzail, like a bedouin. Is there any RPG out there that allows for such a character creation? Most of the time, they are locked into either medieval Europe or Feudal Japan.

Mar 24, 2010
RPG: Always start up as a melee warrior but always end up dealing ranged damage.

Medievil weaponry: Short sword & buckler as per George Silver's Paradoxes (well, not the paradoxes, I mean the actual instructions in volume II). I've done a bit of fencing so I think I could handle it (because of physical training. Silver actually hated 'italian'-style fencing). For ranged probably a light crossbow as I'm not confident I have the muscle to be effective with a longbow.

This is my boomstick: I really have no idea. I've only ever fired a hunting rifle and a revolver and that was so long ago I dont remember what they were exactly. If I had to choose I'd probably go with a shotgun.

Shadowfaze

Jul 15, 2009
RPG: Fighter, usually with enchanted battle axe Medieval: probably a war scythe or a rapier Modern: katana, and probably the S&W500 as a backup "piece" for when things get heavy. http://www.ozarkguns.com/anew/170231.jpg