Weird things you do in your sleep (that other people tell you about later)

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
The stuff i'm reading in this thread remind me why, regardless of where I am, I always make sure I sleep alone in a room with the doors closed. I'd rather not anyone see anything crazy that I could end up potentially doing.

This is probably also why I don't have any wierd things that I do to really post in this thread. If only insomnia counted. :/

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
well, i would go to sleep with my covers on, then when i wake up, their on the other side of the room in a big pile. according to my friends, sometimes a tend to whistle in my sleep. and apparently (i dont remember this ever happening) when i was camping with one of my friends, i bolted up, and started screaming at the top of my lungs, he said it freaked the hell out of him.

also, one time i was having a sleepover with 6 of my friends at my house, it was only me, and 2 of my other friends awake, and we dared ourselves to watch the ALL of the mighty boosh episodes, and while we were watching, my GF just randomly said in her sleep "sir, why are the shirts going moldy" we were like wtf? twas really funny when we told her about it.

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
I seem to fall into a coma. Waking me up is apparently pretty hard, if I don't want to get up, I won't.
And from time to time I sit up in the bed, then fall back again.

mmmgagballz

Feb 17, 2010
my brother started mumbling something once, when i asked 'what did you say?' he repied:'the soap is too heavy' then silence. apparently he remembers the dream he was having and apparently he could hear my voice but from someone else he knew. just like the movies eh?

Popadomus Ohio

Apr 21, 2010
i have weird dreams. last night i dreamed i had grown a bushy beard, and went about what i normally do in a day, only people complimented my beard.
my brother sleep walks, and while he walks around he swears. i once had to stop him walking out in to the street. he got out of the house and started walking down the road. luckily, i was awake and i chased after him and led him back to the house.

MrLS

May 17, 2009
I played guitar in my sleep once... i might have done it multiple times.

I appearently also talk backwards in my sleep for some weird reason.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
I have been told my snoring is akin to a chainsaw.

.... I blame my genetics.

Kwaren

Jul 10, 2009
I once got up, went upstairs, got a glass of water then fell down the stairs without spilling a drop until I came to a complete stop. I wondered why I woke up at the bottom of the stairs soaking wet in nothing but my boxers the next morning. My friend told me how I got that way at breakfast.

Oktanas

Apr 16, 2009
sometimes I talk in my sleep.
Usually I sleep near the side of the bed about 1 cm from the bed side.

Valksy

Nov 5, 2009
Not actually slept with someone in my bed in a while. But I know that I thrash so violently in my sleep that I routinely un-fit my fitted sheet, throw pillows across the room etc..

kurupt87

Fuhuhzucking hellcocks I'm good
Mar 17, 2010
Once after a night out and my mates and I were crashing in my garage (it's a nice garage, but don't ask). About 5 or 6 of us I guess randomly around the place when me and this other guy simultaneously woke up. We were hugging eachtother. We were both still smashed and just looked at eachother confused and blurrily and said "alright mate?" and rolled over and went back to sleep.

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
I talk all the time and apparently I scream nonsense very loudly.
some of the things I've yelled would be "NO! NO! TOMMY DID IT!" and "LOOK OUT FOR PIE, THE ICE AGE IS COMING!!"

Caurus

Mar 24, 2010
When I was a pre teen I occasionally sat up and screamed, waking everyone but myself and my boyfriend hums in his sleep :)