Weirdest/Most Horrible Ways You've Been Woken Up.

rayen020

May 20, 2009
I was having this really hot dream about me and this other chick making out, and my eyes opened and my dog was on top of me licking my face. I don't know for sure what happened and i'm afraid to guess.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Water to the face. Kitty licking my nose. Sheets ripped away from me. Shouting at me. Military helicopters flying low over the house. Those helicopters were the worst by far.

Macheteswordgun

Jul 24, 2010
Covered in something i didn't think or know was chocolate cake at the time with some women. Also with a few asses in my face

Plucky

Enthusiast Magician
Jan 16, 2011
I was in a half awake-dream lucid dealie where i thought i had strange elongated arms for some reason, i heard knocking on the door or something and felt something on my face....apparently it was my sister's child holding a 2 liter bottle of coke infront of my face, spooked me though. :X

Dad bought things whilst shopping and thought to get us some things, though he usually expects us to pay for the coke, though it is cheaper though....can't sneeze at £1 a bottle. :D

robert01

Jul 22, 2011
I woke up one morning with the really heavy feeling in my throat. As I slowly got my thoughts together and woke up more I felt a constant movement feeling on my neck, kneading. My cat decided it would be a good idea to knead my neck while I slept, with his claws. Needless to say I woke up with cuts bleeding on my neck. Was not a fun day.

Voration

Jan 13, 2010
The weirdest recently for me was definitely after a good night out when the guys who were staying over on the couch decided to sleep in my bed next to me, I was a little to drunk to care when they joined me but when I woke up the next morning it was a little... disturbing.

Kavic86

May 28, 2010
Well the weirdest way to be woken up I can think of was when It was just me and my dog in the house and I hear someone yell wake up and feed me, I open my eyes to see my dog like an inch from my face just staring at me. That was a mind fuck, I got up looked around looked at my dog and said ok you don't have to yell. lol

Zach Steadman

May 17, 2010
I woke up standing one morning, in a room on the opposite side of the house.
I was in my bed when I went to sleep the previous night. o_O scared the shit out of me.

Treeinthewoods

May 14, 2010
Once my cat (15 lbs) came sprinting into my room full speed and tried to jump onto the bed and spring onto the windowsill, unfortunately instead of the bed he landed on my face with claws fully extended before leaping to the window.

I thought either the ceiling fell or somebody was hitting me with a bat. I'm pretty lucky he didn't blind me, I had claw marks all around my eyes and face.

Troublesome Lagomorph

The Deadliest Bunny
May 26, 2009
The strangest way would be a baby entering the room I was in randomly.
Never been woken up in a very unpleasant way, though.
Edit: Disregard that. A friend tried to spoon me, then started poking me with a baseball bat while saying it was his dick. I was freaked out.

Suicida1 Midget

Jun 11, 2011
Happen a few days ago, i had this dream that an alian and virus was sweeping the planet, creating hives and controling ppl who came in direct contact with that said virus. I was in the I guess you would call it roughneck enforcers, doing some wetwork with a hanger under rebel/virus control. Watched a girl i like inject the virus into her to kill me (cause i sabatoured the hanger) and before slipping out she squirted some virus at me.(got my hair, i had hope). Running out i made it to the ocean, dived in with a back stroke hoping to get the virus contangent away from me. After evac (the cleanseing operation was successful) i let it slip to afriend that i might be carrying, and she told me to go and be killed for it. I ran away, then woke up and now i wanna know what happens next.

Damn my love of good stories. Its mentally killing me.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
I've woken up to my nose bleeding or with my face/hand covered in blood a few times. Also my cat throwing up on my bed a few times... All these people mentioning stuff about cats licking them, she does that, too...

Radelaide

May 15, 2008
It sounds pleasant, but really isn't.

Be awoken by your own orgasm. It's awkward when you look across and your boyfriend is giggling madly to himself and trying to give you the sexy eye.

bob-2000

Jun 28, 2009
When I leave my bedroom door open, always get woken up by the sound of my old, senile dog circling my room for about 3 hours straight. I don't even know why he does it...

Cheezeypoofs

Professional Brony
Dec 19, 2010
I slept on the floor after a party. Woke up to the new puppy humping my head. Thankfully I woke up in time >.>

Jun 24, 2009
My mom woke me up at 6 in the morning, all she said was "Wake up, the police want to talk to you."

No, I didn't do anything, it was about a break-in across the street. But when you're as tired as I was, it freaks you out a little bit.