Weirdest/Most Horrible Ways You've Been Woken Up.

Gardenia

Oct 30, 2008
By banging of the door, while my head rested against a toilet bowl in a seedy bar full of 50-year olds and drug users. I had no idea how long I had been gone for. luckily, according to my mates, I was in there less than 10 minutes.

Gardenia

Oct 30, 2008
Radelaide said:
It sounds pleasant, but really isn't.

Be awoken by your own orgasm. It's awkward when you look across and your boyfriend is giggling madly to himself and trying to give you the sexy eye.
Yeah, that happens to my girlfriend too. What's up with that? I've never ever had an orgasm in my sleep (and as a guy, I think I'd notice if I had.), but it happens to her like 3 times a week.

Not George Carlin

Jan 11, 2011
Worst: My dad punched me three times in the head, twice in the back, yanked me out of bed by my ankle, threw the mattress off me, punched me in the face, walked into a wall, blamed me for it and then proceeded to forget why he wanted to wake me up.

Weirdest: Dog was licking my foot. I don't know why but it sent a very horrible feeling into my throat.

Best: My girl at the time was kissing my face and then proceeded to do some-- AWESOME things.

Captain-Giggles

May 21, 2008
My family along with one of my cousins stayed in this house for a week on holiday. Because of the space, we all slept in the attic. Now this attic had a small roof, so everytime I'd wake up I'd smash my head on one of the crossbeams, my collision with said beam would be loud enough to wake both my brother and my cousin, who would repeat my actions and smash their heads too. You know you've woken up bad when other people get injured by it. And this happened for an entire week...

Shreder55

Jul 1, 2009
Waking up because my neighbors car exploded and was still on fire ten feet in front of my window.

EvilMaggot

Sep 18, 2008
military, the sergents banging on the door like crazies... still got freaking shivers <_< ... or when we were sleeping out and they decided to wake us up with a grenade... T_T 90% of all my entire bad wake ups is from 4 months of military...

oor 2x 55kg german shepards jumping on me :(

martin's a madman

Aug 20, 2008
EvilMaggot said:
military, the sergents banging on the door like crazies... still got freaking shivers <_< ... or when we were sleeping out and they decided to wake us up with a grenade... T_T 90% of all my entire bad wake ups is from 4 months of military...

oor 2x 55kg german shepards jumping on me :(
A...a... live grenade?...

TheAceTheOne

Jul 27, 2010
I woke up once to my friend texting me a bit from the song "Detachable Penis".

I laughed until I cried.

Redworld13

Jul 27, 2010
The weirdest was probably waking up next to one of my sisters friends (shes 6 years older then me and i fell asleep alone, not drunk) that was awkward

Why do I care

Jan 13, 2010
Near-suffocation by my 26 pound cat who was also wet from being outside in the rain.

I'll never forget that.

Thumper17

May 29, 2009
I had my iPod plugged in for my alarm on this special dock, the iPod was on shuffle.

I had pantera on my iPod.

My iPod dock had the volume cranked.

This Love by Pantera starts with a really fucking loud kick drum.

I thought a gun went off and wasn't fully calm until about noon.

That or when I was in mexico my Brothers 'friends' waking me up and telling me that he was smashed, I then had to to go next door and wake up my then step-father to wrangle him into bed while his 'friends' were ping-ponging him towards the room.

My brother attempted to throw himself from the balcony of our room, we were three floors up, luckily my then Step-father was a beast of a man and held him down till he passed out. Me and my younger brother had a hard time getting back to sleep. My mom slept great.

gregor3o

Jan 22, 2011
Having a dream where I start to fall and wake up during the fall with the feeling of falling in my stomach and chest irl. And proceeding to freak out for a few seconds until my heart rate comes back down. And then the unwanted adrenaline high for another half hour in the middle of the night. Kinda sucks.

breadsammich

May 5, 2011
One time I woke up to my brother smashing a lacrosse stick on my bed going "Wake UP!" *smack* "Wake up!" *Smack* "Wake up!" *Smack Smack!* Apparently my mom had called him from her car to tell him to wake me up because we were going to go out for breakfast. That was the method he chose.

Weird or horrible? No. Rude? The most rude awakening I've ever had.

II2

Mar 13, 2010
I woke up on a slick, cold, plastic tarp on a floor of roots and mud underneath a tree (presumably) after a rainstorm, out in the middle of fuck knows where, very bewildered...

The indulgence of the prior night was on me nearly as soon as the "where the fuck am I?" was finished, with a grinding headache offering up fragmented pictures painting a chronologically shattered mosaic of the punk rock bush party the night before, and fellow fallen comrades still sleeping on this shitty blue plastic tarp we'd thrown down so we wouldn't have to sleep in the mud and might get rained on a bit less...

Weird nights and weak mornings with drained faces.

superstringz

Jul 6, 2010
FIRE
I flipped out of bed in full damage control mode with my brother screaming his head off and my sister literally running around in circles. (wtf?) The plastic handle on a pan caught fire. I doused it with a glass of water and went back to bed.