Weirdest names you've ever heard.

CastletonSnob

Elite Member
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
Sometimes, parents can give their kids the most ridiculous names.

My mom was on jury duty, and the defendant's name was Next.

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
I know a guy who had a student teaching semester in a middle school (11-14 year olds). He said he had a brother sister pair: Sora and Rikku.

PointlessKnowledge

It Can Wait Til Morning
Legacy
Sep 8, 2014
Country
Canada
My father wanted to name me Floyd Tiberius <insert last name here>.
My mother stopped him from doing that.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Had a cold calling job when first released into the workforce, a great way to expose yourself to many names...one of them was a local army barracks I think, the name I had to ring was Colonel Honeybun.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Not sure how well this will work since my primary language is Spanish but anyway I once met a woman called Zoyla Vaca del Corral, the spelling isn't exact but she's basically named I am the cow of the corral and she was Mexican so that was pretty funny, when I was in middle school one of my friend's aunts was name Pita Ramos de Mota which could be interpreted as Smokes Weed Bouquets which as children we thought was absolutely hilarious, there was also this old lady at church whose last name was Verga which basically all kids would giggle like idiots, since that's Mexican slang equivalent of saying cock, means the exact same thing.

Working with gringos though I've seen all kinds of weird names, I got a customer that was named Lucky Cherry which I always found pretty funny, I also had a customer named Pikachu, I never got to speak with them but to this day I'm not sure if it was a prank or if it was real, also not a real name but I saw in one of those real crime TV shows a fugitive that chose Justin Case as his ALIAS which I personally find hilarious.