Weirdest Place to Fall Asleep

TheTurtleMan

Mar 2, 2010
I don't really go to sleep in wierd places much but I do sleepwalk occasionally. There was one time when I went to sleep on my couch in the basement and woke up with a different shirt on and no pants on the second story of my house.

letsnoobtehpwns

Dec 28, 2008
I woke up hung over after passing out drunk on my friends bathroom floor. That's the weirdest that I can think of (or remember).

CoverYourHead

High Priest of C'Thulhu
Dec 7, 2008
On an overnight trip to Canada for school we slept in a museum. I woke up in a completely different display than the one I went to sleep in. Oh, and I woke up in the middle of the night. That was fun.

barkaim

Dec 26, 2008
fell asleep standing in front of an audience i was told i didn't say anything stupid in my sleep that time

Roganzar

Winter is coming
Jun 13, 2009
Time for a drinking story. This is why I don't drink alcohol anymore.
Ok, so doing some underage drinking, 19th birthday, at a friends who was also celebrating his birthday with a large group of frriends. Now when I drank at this age, I drank some vicious sh**, basically anything that was mixed together, (usually a series of cheep, hard liquours). So, at this party. Friend of ours is playing bartender and mixing all kinds of drinks in the typical red plasitc picnic cups, you know the kind. I honestly cannot remember the number that I knocked down, but it was a lot and fast. So after the Nth drink things got fuzzy. I am told that very in depth conversation was had about starting some sort of assassination company, do not remember that. I remember being helped out of the chair I'd been sitting in, point out that I'm going to fall over if I try and move. He didn't listen and I collapsed on the ground in the living room.
Okay so I passed out, it's like sleeping only forced. So while it's not a weird place to fall asleep its the manner in which I came too. Some drinks know about being the captain of the carpent ship, if you know what I'm talking about then maybe back off the drink a little. I wasn't the Captain of the carpet ship, I was the goddamned U.S.S. Carpet Ship and someone just installed a trampoline. I woke up with about three full grown people using my drunk self as a trampoline. (This is why I don't drink anymore.)
Enertainingly, no hangover the next day. Everyone talking loudly at me as though it would hurt my head.

Snarky Username

Elite Member
Apr 4, 2010
Once fell asleep at a race track. My parents dragged me along because my dad races in order to make him feel like he has a large penis, and I found it about as boring as watching something go around in circles for 5 hours. I'm an extremely heavy sleeper and got tired of looking at men who think that shirts are optional and 50 year old women who think they can still pull of a look they had from 30 years ago.

AbsoluteVirtue18

Jan 14, 2009
In bed with a girl who I didn't know at the time: Nothing sexual or anything (I think), she was a friend of my friend Mark. We stopped by her house to pick up a movie or something, but they started talking for a little.

Apparently I fell asleep and instead of waking me up, they thought it would be funny if her mom came home and found a guy in her bed.

I awoke to the sounds of screaming and death threats. Didn't help the situation when I told her mom I didn't know who she was, despite me being in her bed.

WrcklessIntent

Apr 16, 2009
trampoline outside my friends house and not on purpose kinda just passed out there. I woke up at 5 in the morning and was like where the hell am I?

AMX58

Jan 27, 2010
does the subway count...well fell asleep on the subway and missed my exit damn suxed major

Chaos Bringer

Jul 1, 2009
Fingerlicking said:
I once crept through my girlfriends window to spend the night with her in secret.
At one point when she'd finally fallen asleep, I got up to quietly go pee.
I passed out on the john, and was woken up by her irate stepdad.
Nothing like seeing your daughters boyfriend taking a crap at six in the morning, am I right?
That's unusual to say the least.

Rawker

Jun 24, 2009
a something3 said:
I fell asleep in a cabin and woke up on the dock a couple hundred yards away with a flashlight shining in my eyes and some dude saying I was going to get it if I didn't get off...
the sound of water was definably soothing though.
first off, welcome to the neighborhood, grab a beer from the cooler over there, and don't touch Neonbob's whale kebabs.

I've fallen asleep on a stage, in a bathroom stall, and a table in the cafeteria at school. If I have absolutely have nothing to do, I sleep, and if I plan on sleeping through an event, I'll wear a hat to the event, so I can wear it on my face and fly the "Piss off" flag proudly. My mother has banned the presence of hats at weddings.

Troublesome Lagomorph

The Deadliest Bunny
May 26, 2009
Leaning against a shelf for backpacks in a small area right in front of the school library. I was sitting cross legged, and sleeping facing the elevator.
I was out for about half an hour before somebody coming out of the elevator woke me up.

Not a very strange place, really...

Sakurazaki1023

Feb 15, 2010
Playing Video Games...

I had gotten home from a night shift of work and didn't feel tired enough to go to sleep. So I flipped on my PS2 (in the living room) and finished a dungeon in Digital Devil Saga that I was part of the way through. It was about 1am when I remember saving and entering a boss battle. Next thing I know, I wake up at about 4am on the staircase leading up to my room. I promptly went back into the living room to check to make sure the PS2 was off, only to discover that I had beaten the boss completely in my sleep and was still sitting in the after battle cutscene.

To this day, I have no idea how I managed to defeat a boss in my sleep...

Brain_Cleanser

Dec 18, 2009
I have a friend who woke up at a friend's house on the other side of town in someone else's underwear.

Personally, though, I once woke up behind my TV, which is quite difficult to get to, and is filled with wires from the TV and game systems.
I don't even know how...