Weirdest unneccesarry things you do in games.

Unia

Jan 15, 2010
In Oblivion I always switch my Dark Brotherhood gear to civilian clothes in towns, despite the fact nobody notes or cares what I wear. I used to have a seperate armor even for just hunting deer in the wilderness because I imagined my superiors would not be happy with me using the sacred tools of the Night Mother for something so trivial.

thathaloguy117

Mar 17, 2011
In Halo when ever I go into a match, there's always some EoD noob yelling at me. I took it upon myself to mute everyone that had EoD. On several occasions I would go into another match to find a guy that I had muted over 3 months ago.

Throwitawaynow

Aug 29, 2010
Reenacting silence of the lambs in Red Dead Redemption. Where you could get an apartment across from the whorehouse.

ActOfFaithR25

Jun 3, 2011
I find myself playing a game slowly, like one or two levels at a time, like I was trying to cherish the experience or something. I finish the games, don't get me wrong, but I'm always the last of my friends and the one who understands the most of the story. Even with games like Black Ops and RDR.

Gigatoast

Apr 7, 2010
Spamming quicksave like every 5 seconds, even when there's no enemies around. God forbid I die and have to walk an extra 3 feet.

ultrachicken

Dec 22, 2009
Unia said:
In Oblivion I always switch my Dark Brotherhood gear to civilian clothes in towns, despite the fact nobody notes or cares what I wear. I used to have a seperate armor even for just hunting deer in the wilderness because I imagined my superiors would not be happy with me using the sacred tools of the Night Mother for something so trivial.
I do that, as well. I hope that Skyrim uses some of the faction mechanics of New Vegas to make it so that civilians will give a crap when an assassin walks through their village.

Manwat

May 28, 2011
I know in many FPS's I love the sound some weapons make when you draw them that I constantly quick switch to them. Ex: TF2 spy drawing his knife, so I always have the sound them clacking back and forth. cliclackcliclackcleeclackclackclickclaclick

WonderWillard

Feb 4, 2010
I friggin always reload after every kill or after every firefight in Halo, compulsively. Sometimes it screws me cuz some other enemy will jump out and get a few shots off while I'm still reloading, and end up killing me.

cystemic

Jan 14, 2009
when im playing a sandbox i like to drive into the gas stations to gauge the awesomness of the game. eg in saints row it starts a chain reaction which blows up the station in a ball of fiery death which propels you at least 100 metres away and awards serious point for it if you survive.

Sejs Cube

Jun 16, 2008
Making pillow forts in Morrowind. Pillow forts covered in candles and lamps.

Or stealing every pencil in my hardcore run of Fallout: New Vegas. All hail Emperor Graphite, Lord of the Written Word.

Kraj

Jan 21, 2008
Gigatoast said:
Spamming quicksave like every 5 seconds, even when there's no enemies around. God forbid I die and have to walk an extra 3 feet.
added to this

ActOfFaithR25 said:
I find myself playing a game slowly, like one or two levels at a time, like I was trying to cherish the experience or something. I finish the games, don't get me wrong, but I'm always the last of my friends and the one who understands the most of the story. Even with games like Black Ops and RDR.
multiplied by this:

Purposefully setting every game I play to the hardest possible level with the most minimalistic HUD "if first or third person shooter" on the first run through. Though often I ignore an unlocked "nightmare" difficulty.

thelonewolf266

Nov 18, 2010
In GTA4 I once went into a hospital and started killing everybody while shouting you shall be cleansed at the top of my voice the worst part is my friends were there at the time.Yeah I probably need psychiatric help.

Ninjat_126

Nov 19, 2010
I try and melee open every cocoon in Resistance 2.

Also the compulsive reloading takes a part, and I never save unless I have over 80% health.

Antisigma

Jun 1, 2011
Hm, let's see.

1. Maintaining good relations with everyone until the last possible moment, then betraying their trust and laughing at their ruination.

2. Beating things to death with my bare hands to save money on ammo.

3. When I have the time, neatly stacking enemy bodies and unwanted weapons after each conquest.

JezebelinHell

Dec 9, 2010
I run in circles and jump. It is a habit at this point. Games that don't have the jump ability irk me. If you could watch me play LoL you would see the look of disappointment on my face as I hammer the space bar while waiting for minions to spawn. :(