Well I just broke up my 11 month relationship

novixz

Feb 7, 2011
So yeah, she just broke up with me. It doesn't matter though, she's homophobic, I'm bisexual, I'm falling for another girl. Don't worry about me. So the discussion value: How are you doing in your current relationship? Are you happy?

Edit: Yeah, when she found out she tried to talk me out of being bisexual. Also she didn't like the "kinks" I had. All my friends say I looked gloomy with her anyway.

How I felt during the relationship:

shadyh8er

Apr 28, 2010
I got rejected by this girl I had my eye on for a couple years now. It's ok though cuz I had my doubts about it.

Not to mention I started talking to another girl just yesterday! Yayz!

novixz

Feb 7, 2011
shadyh8er said:
I got rejected by this girl I had my eye on for a couple years now. It's ok though cuz I had my doubts about it.

Not to mention I started talking to another girl just yesterday! Yayz!
I hope you get the girl you want in life!

HumpinHop

May 5, 2011

Currently not in a relationship, hoping one eventually develops through my college classes. Aside from the above pic (it needed to be used), that's good to hear. I was also dumped last year and I look back on it now as one of the best possible situations. That's great you're not looking back with heartbreak, and instead realizing how damaging she was.

archvile93

Sep 2, 2009
Never been in one. It never seemed worth the time, effort or money. Put me down as single.

Rubucopter

Jul 26, 2009
I just married my high school sweetheart and boyfriend of 10 years. So, I would say I'm very happy right now.

kidd25

Jun 13, 2011
well i just started a relationship, and i just happy to be with the person (friend zone challenge completed) but you know being a teenager I just don't wanna pressure her in doing anything wrong. but even so i'm happy to be with a her ^_^

JRCB

Jan 11, 2009
Currently in a relationship, been in one for almost eleven months. Which is pretty good, considering that she shouldn't be dating at all.

JCBFGD

Jul 10, 2011
I'm not in a relationship =( There are several girls I think I have a chance with (no guys, sadly), but I seem to have mild Social Anxiety Disorder, so that kinda gets in the way of asking a girl out. (I'm accepting any pointers there =D) And no, I'm not happy with my current lack of a relationship.

Also, fuck homophobia. You don't need an ignorant moron for a girlfriend.

The Virgo

Jul 21, 2011
I've never had a girlfriend. :-(

The closest I had to one was a total *****. This is EXACTLY how we got along (she's John Cleese in this video).

Everything I would say she would contradict. There were some positives to her, but what finally broke the camel's back was when she told me that she couldn't be faithful because, "If someone I was dating was happy when I wasn't, I would just cheat so that he could still be happy." I then spent probably ten minutes telling her that how she was wrong and, even though she agreed, she didn't care. Even though we weren't dating or anything and we were only friends, I only talked to her one other time ... Earth Day, to be exact (just because she's big into that and, since it fell on Good Friday, nobody would be celebrating Earth Day in particular except her so I wanted to be a little supportive). Since then I have not talked to her. I was, and still am, so pissed at that kind of insolent attitude that if I never see her again for 10,000,000 years it would be WAY to soon.

Now, there was another girl whom I knew that I had the hots for, and I'm positive she felt the same way for me. God, did she turn me on! In retrospect, I should have tried for some sex (and the way she turned me on, there would have been nothing "casual" about that casual sex! ;-] ), but in my anger of circumstances that had happened, I washed my hands of everything we had done. I haven't heard a word about her since early 2010.

I don't regret it, but if I somehow woke up back in mid 2009 when we met, I would have tried for that eventual outcome.

Radelaide

May 15, 2008
Heading into month #8 with my boyfriend and we're incredibly happy. In fact, there have been cute text messages this morning about how he doesn't wanna leave me when he goes to work of a morning because I'm so cute when I sleep.

Creeper <3

TFielding

Apr 12, 2010
I'm a week into my first relationship. (I'm a junior in High School) So far its going well. We were really good friends before and everyone kept telling us to go out, we finally did, and looking back, we pretty much were in a relationship before, we just refused to acknowledge it.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
She must of not been worth it if she can not accept you for you.

but for me I am single and getting more fuck buddies that I am comfortable with. but I will deal with it.
and right now I feel like some ice cream!

ChildofGallifrey

May 26, 2008
Been with my girlfriend for 2 and a half years now (give or take). Still quite happy, and we have a little girl together. Things are going pretty darn good, I would say.

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
Still single like always. Don't really care. I put no effort into trying to get into a relationship anyway. Also I am bad with talking to people.