Well I just broke up my 11 month relationship

Comieman

Jul 25, 2010
Oh gee sounds like one of my relationships but replace 11 months with roughly 3-4 months, and bisexuality with pansexuality.

And chips with Doritos.

buhee

Jul 6, 2010
I'm happy in my relationship. We've been together for nearly 2 and a half years. We got a flat are are moving in together in two weeks, and yesterday we bought a green sofa. ^^

tomtom94

aka "Who?"
May 11, 2009
I have feelings for two girls, both of whom want to be just friends, where Girl A is trying to set me up with Girl B, and Girl B doesn't seem to care all that much.

That's it in a nutshell, anyway. Good thing I'm only 17 and it doesn't MATTER or anything xD
I'm following the advice I was given by a friend a while back - not going to take anything seriously until I'm older and more mature, at the very least. and definitely not going to get emo about it. :D

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
I don't have a girl... I had 4 relationship and nobody should live them like I did. I'm a bit shy around girls despite my local popular belief. I tried to get a girlfriend in the last 2 years, but I've always ended in the "friendzone" or the " I decided to go back with my douchebag boyfriend who cheated on me 4 times zone".

I've had a shitty year so far. I think being single right now tends to work for the better since I don't have to come back to someone and ***** all the time. At least, for now. Maybe things will get better and I'll feel some sort of comfort to try and get a girl again.

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
retyopy said:
Brutal Peanut said:
I'm married. We've been together for about five years. And I have to say, it's been pretty great.
I'm not speaking from any experience whatsoever, so feel free to take my opinion with a grain of rice, but don't get kids. PLEASE. It will ruin your life.
Well, I'd probably take it with a grain of salt - but you picked my comment out of everyone elses becauuuuse? Is it because I'm married, and of course to most people marriage = mandatory childbearing? I don't particularly like children and I have three dogs - good enough and in some lights, better. But if I even considered having a child, I'd most likely look into adoption.

Buffoon

Sep 21, 2008
Recently came out of a 10 month relationship, my first (and yes, I was at a very advanced age to be in a first relationship, but hey, this is the Internet, socially awkward losers are ten a penny). It was all a very positive experience, but the sad fact was I just didn't love her, and I'm not convinced she loved me. She's a fantastic person, we remain friends, and indeed I'd say we function better as friends.

But it's interesting... by the later stages of the relationship I was thinking, 'I really need to be out of this, I miss single life, such as it was, I'm going to cherish my freedom, and I think I'll be okay on my own'. But now I'm out of the relationship I just find myself as lonely as I was before, except with added doubt as to whether I'll ever really be able to love anybody. I have many faults. But I'm also not going to settle for someone I don't love. I'm not sure if there actually exists, anywhere in the world, a woman good enough that I can love her, and yet willing to live with my faults ('good' in this case having nothing to do with looks and all to do with mind and personality).

Well... clearly I still have more growing to do. I was always a bit behind when it came to emotional development. I haven't given up hope yet!

EDIT: Oh, and I just wanted to say...

Zeekar said:
That's really nice to hear, thanks for sharing :)

Axel1105

Jun 13, 2009
I have a weird relationship with my ex-girlfriend.

I broke up with her a little over a month ago for simply being a pain in the ass. After getting legendarily pissed at me, she opted to still remaining friends and I glad fully agreed. That same night she decided to get back with her ex-boyfriend (which she dumped for me) and he apparently forgave her of that in a second. After not talking with her for a bit we find ourselves spending more time together with each other than she does with her now boyfriend.

Though she won?t say it, it?s clear she wants to get back together just because we get along so well (also, she has an intense physical attraction to me apparently).
I still love her, but it ain?t happening

Also I am talking to a girl who is insanely cute, hopefully that goes well.

Also...

Zeekar said:
Snip for length

Klarinette

May 21, 2009
SckizoBoy said:
I'm single and still in love with my ex-girlfriend even though thinking about her makes me depressed.

Yay me...(!)

T_T
Gender-flip this one. I get a little less depressed these days when I think about him (it will have been three months as of Monday), but still in love with him. I actually gave him a ride home from downtown the other night... that was nice/interesting/painful.

Espsychologist

Sep 30, 2010
I-Protest-I said:
I have a stalker, she won't leave me be. It's been 2 years since we broke up, why she won't leave me the hell alone I don't know.
You should be thankful someone is at least interested in you. I WISH I had a (female) stalker...

ViciousTide

Aug 5, 2011
I have a girlfriend of 1 year 5 months, but sadly no close in the area-friends...all my best friends live about 4 hours+ away...(at least we party chat and play games together!)

I've been checking out meetup.com lately for some groups/friends/new adventures with the same interests. It's working slowly. It takes awhile to trust people and see if they are friend material. Especially if you've had past roommates who want to sleep with your girlfiend while your dating her. Can we say Desperate Plague of the Earth Scum?

Oh and I remember when i was single. Eharmony doesn't work, you end up really liking every girl that will go on one date with you, but they don't like you quite enough...lol..so don't rush anything and accomplish that Friend zone first, Else it will be quick and deadly.

Creeping around Borders many times, worked sometimes. At least i got to read my favorite trilogy for free!

Ultimately go off and enjoy an adventure of any interest when single. You will find some amazing friends and maybe a wife along the way before you know it, especially if your are happy with youself and smiling, first and foremost.

Azaradel

Jan 7, 2009
I'll have you know that I'm in a perfectly stable relationship with my computer.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/entries/icons/medium/000/003/619/Untitled-1.jpg?1288903617

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Klarinette said:
Gender-flip this one. I get a little less depressed these days when I think about him (it will have been three months as of Monday), but still in love with him. I actually gave him a ride home from downtown the other night... that was nice/interesting/painful.
*sigh* In my case... three years... and I let her live with me for about four months earlier this year... and that did not end particularly well... (though not for reasons you think...)

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
6.5 years and going strong! She doesn't like my stuff very much (gaming, SF&Fantasy, series and movies, etc.), I don't like her stuff (dancing, TV shows, etc.), but we find middle ground (she reads Game of Thrones, I learn to dance for her friend's wedding). In the end, it works out because we want it to work out and we're happier for it.

MassiveGeek

Jan 11, 2009
I actually recently decided to just be friends with my boyfriend(well, now ex-boyfriend) of over one and a half years. It wasn't dramatic or anything and I felt that it was the right thing to do, we were in a distance relationship and we barely had any communication(we talked once every two months or something) because he was so busy with work and he wanted to hang out with his friends once he was free, which is understandable.

It was also because I am not entirely sure about my sexuality, I've never really had any attraction to guys and lately it's been wearing off to the point of me losing all interest in having sex with them(the opposite for girls, I've been attracted to them for far longer than I realised). We also had really different aspirations for the future, he wanted the ideal family with a house, dog, three kids and such while I'm just aiming for getting a good job and a cat(considering starting off with a rat instead though).

But while I was in it, when we were hanging out and such it was really great. I don't regret anything and I love him still, as a friend.

helldragonX

Mar 3, 2010
Just had my 5 year anniversary with my GF. We are doing good, we have our problems but they aren't anything we can't work through.

Gwarr

Mar 24, 2010
I cannot stand in a relationship more than a week or more . Part of the problem is the girl I liked(as in cared about here and didn't want her just for sex) is with another guy since like start high school and I never had the guts to tell her what I'm feeling9at University now , so I kinda lost my chance). So yea , now I'm just looking for sex-partners , nothing more , nothing less as I cannot commit to someone I don't love .