Well I just broke up my 11 month relationship

Farther than stars

Jun 19, 2011
Kevlar Eater said:
Farther than stars said:
"Well I just broke up my 11 month relationship"

I thought: "Man, what happened to priests, psychiatrists and mothers for crying out loud? When did the Escapist become a counseling group?"
Priests don't care much, psychiatrists don't listen unless paid, and mothers tend to defend their gender, so any dude asking his mother for womanly advice will either get vague and cryptic bullshit or justify the lady's doings. Either way, not a single one of them are any help.
Well, we all have our own ways of working out emotional issues, I guess.

Axel1105

Jun 13, 2009
Farther than stars said:
Kevlar Eater said:
Farther than stars said:

I thought: "Man, what happened to priests, psychiatrists and mothers for crying out loud? When did the Escapist become a counseling group?"
Priests don't care much, psychiatrists don't listen unless paid, and mothers tend to defend their gender, so any dude asking his mother for womanly advice will either get vague and cryptic bullshit or justify the lady's doings. Either way, not a single one of them are any help.
hahahaha, whenever i go to my mother for advice, she tends to just hate on whoever im dating. She has always hated my girlfriends.

Farther than stars

Jun 19, 2011
Axel1105 said:
Farther than stars said:
Kevlar Eater said:
Farther than stars said:

hahahaha, whenever i go to my mother for advice, she tends to just hate on whoever im dating. She has always hated my girlfriends.
I know where you're coming from. I have an overprotective mother too, but she's tries to hide it and be all tolerant about it to the best of her abilities.

squeekenator

Dec 23, 2008
Dear god no. I'm far too much of an introverted misanthropic nerd to ever try THAT again. Single and grateful for it.