Well, I'm never doing that again.

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
I got 3 killing sprees in 1 game of Halo: Reach on Powerhouse. I think it was simple team slayer, so not multiple rounds to do it in.

I felt like a god. Then I went and got crushed underfoot next game.

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
Spade Lead said:
Creator002 said:
A couple of awesome MvPs in Halo 3, one including a perfection.
On the subject of Halo 3:

My friend and I were playing through the campaign for the first time on Legendary. Being the nerds we are, we had the Star Wars Soundtrack Anthology playing on my laptop. As we ended the first level, where you detonate the Nuke, the soundtrack for the first movie was ending.

The part where the Death Star is about to fire, but then it explodes instead was playing as we rushed into the elevator.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYus24ewmLg

Start at 10:55 and imagine that is when you rush into the elevator. Right as the Death Star explodes, the music crescendos. Right as the music crescendos, the Nuke went off on screen, and we both looked at each other, our jaws agape, and then busted out laughing. Sure, it took us an hour to beat the first level, but the incredible timing was beyond worth it.
That's the 2nd level, actually. Well, 3rd if you count the opening cutscene (which is its own level). I'm sad enough to have played the campaign through about 7 times, I know these things.

surg3n

May 16, 2011
In Battlefield P4F, I sniped a helicopter pilot and killed the copter, pilot, 2 gunners, and some poor sod who was trying to get up the ladder to my camp site. 18K/1D in that game.

tahrey

Sep 18, 2009
Managing to get 5th place in a race with an unmodified Fiat 500 in GT2 still sticks with me :)

Apart from that, just ain't good enough to have such moments more than about once a decade

XHolySmokesX

Sep 18, 2010
Was playing tekken (the one with jinpachi mishima as the big boss) and i managed to down him on hard difficulty without taking any damage, i was like "How the fuck did i do that o_O"

Kukakkau

Feb 9, 2008
During a 45min long attempt to get my friend the "If they came to hear me beg" achievement in reach (assassinate an elite from a lethal fall).

We jumped off the cliff, my friend undershot and died. While I landed perfectly... on top of the elite taking no damage and stayed there for a few seconds before it got pissed and ran around.

Here's the flieshare of it http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=19001214&player=Kukakkau

Illithidae

Oct 19, 2010
I played Black Ops once, first time in the CoD franchise but I was definitely not a noob at that stage.
What surprised me, though, is that one time I was playing on Nuketown. Doing amazingly good, topping the scoreboard at about twice what everyone else was. The game was almost over and I got booted and banned by the admins online at the time.
And that was a server I played regularly - sure, never was that good before or after, but I surprised myself that I managed to get banned with such little effort when I usually suck!

Zeraiya

Jul 16, 2011
Easy.

SSX on Tour and I managed, no idea how, to snowboard into two poles. At the same time. Yes, it's not possible, but I did it.