Well...my house just got egged

ae86gamer

Mar 10, 2009
Thats never happened to me.

But if it did... I'd murder them. All of them. And no, I'm not overreacting.

XJ-0461

Mar 9, 2009
Me, some friends and some guy had a beer can thrown at us by some chavs. I don't think that was a halloween thing though.

meatloaf231

Old Man Glenn
Feb 13, 2008
cuddly_tomato said:
Scrape them up and scramble them.
If possible, do it in front of the kids who egged your house in the first place, and thank them for the food. Be as cheerful as possible.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Clean the egg off your walls, then grab a shotgun. It's time to go a'hunting...

Cid Silverwing

Paladin of The Light
Jul 27, 2008
BB's or paintball. But I love better the idea of dressing up like Leatherhead and run out of your house with a live chainsaw to scare the piss outta the brats.

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
My window got egged once in my last flat - was very hard to clean up egg on the outside of a window when you're 3 floors up and they only open at the top. :(

thebrainiac1

Jul 11, 2009
It doesn't happen to my house anymore.

It USED to happen often, until I caught one of the buggers about to do it, egg in hand.
I took his cell, called his mother (who was working a night shift and was even MORE pissed than I was) who swiftly drove over, screamed at him for 20 minutes louder than an air-raid siren, and then threatened to kick him out of the house if he ever tried anything similar again.

The kid spread the word, now even some adults are afraid to come near.

Rook

Oct 11, 2008
no one came to my house.it looks what it is...haunted.well not anymore but it was about 6 years ago and still looks like its haunted.its big and old and because im not too close to town its quite dark aswell so...

chronobreak

Sep 6, 2008
Egging sucks, people should not do that even if it is a tradition. Toilet paper is a much better alternative. Unless it rains, then it would be a little more difficult. It sucks when mischef extends into destruction of property.

2012 Wont Happen

Aug 12, 2009
Captain Pancake said:
2012 Wont Happen said:
Well, one time me and my friends threw bricks through a pedophile's (ex-con) window

similar from the other side of the throw i suppose
Now, we all know paedophiles are bad, but It's not exactly the smartest thing to do, especially seeing as he was an ex-con. He served his time, so why put him through extra hassle? He would have gone through just as many hardships in prison. Now, I don't mean to sympathise, but cause and effect had played it's role, and it just makes you look thuggish.

/rant.
There are some things that you do to a person that will haunt them for the rest of their lives. He was 43. She was 14. He deserves to be put through hell even out of the jail cell.

2012 Wont Happen

Aug 12, 2009
-Orgasmatron- said:
2012 Wont Happen said:
Well, one time me and my friends threw bricks through a pedophile's (ex-con) window

The hell? I've done alot of stuff in the past, but bricking windows? Don't you think that's a step to far mate?
he was a pedophile

2012 Wont Happen

Aug 12, 2009
Parallel Streaks said:
2012 Wont Happen said:

Normally I would've applauded this, but now I've actually watched The Woodsman, I'm just going to think you're a bit of a jerk. No offense.

OT: No, because I answer the door in costume, give out good treats, and don't slip hypodermic needles in there. That's really all you need to do to stop shit like this, it's the cheapo's who pretend to not be home who get it.
What's the Woodsman?

-Orgasmatron-

Nov 3, 2008
2012 Wont Happen said:
-Orgasmatron- said:
2012 Wont Happen said:

The hell? I've done alot of stuff in the past, but bricking windows? Don't you think that's a step to far mate?
he was a pedophile
Yea, and you're neither the judge 'nor the jury.

2012 Wont Happen

Aug 12, 2009
-Orgasmatron- said:
2012 Wont Happen said:
-Orgasmatron- said:
2012 Wont Happen said:

he was a pedophile
but the people who WERE decided he was a pedophile...

-Orgasmatron-

Nov 3, 2008
2012 Wont Happen said:
-Orgasmatron- said:
2012 Wont Happen said:
-Orgasmatron- said:
2012 Wont Happen said:

he was a pedophile
But that's nothing to do with you, just because he's a peado doesn't give you the right to go put a brick through his window. I ain't condoning whatever he did, but doing something like that to some random bloke is just over the top.

2012 Wont Happen

Aug 12, 2009
-Orgasmatron- said:
2012 Wont Happen said:
-Orgasmatron- said:
2012 Wont Happen said:
-Orgasmatron- said:
2012 Wont Happen said:

he was a pedophile
But that's nothing to do with you, just because he's a peado doesn't give you the right to go put a brick through his window. I ain't condoning whatever he did, but doing something like that to some random bloke is just over the top.
He was 43. She was 14. The fucker deserves anything anybody does to him

-Orgasmatron-

Nov 3, 2008
2012 Wont Happen said:
-Orgasmatron- said:
2012 Wont Happen said:
-Orgasmatron- said:
2012 Wont Happen said:
-Orgasmatron- said:
2012 Wont Happen said:

he was a pedophile
Alright mate, well you keep up that attitude and best of luck not dropping the soap.

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
Hmm, I didn't get many trick or treaters tonight. It made me a sad panda

My friends house got a cake thrown at his window, but it wasn't on halloween.

Nothing like that has happened to me

2012 Wont Happen

Aug 12, 2009
-Orgasmatron- said:
2012 Wont Happen said:
-Orgasmatron- said:
2012 Wont Happen said:
-Orgasmatron- said:
2012 Wont Happen said:
-Orgasmatron- said:
2012 Wont Happen said:

he was a pedophile
Alright mate, well you keep up that attitude and best of luck not dropping the soap.
I do believe you're mistaking my petty misdemeanor for the sort of heinous crime commited by the man I destroyed the property of.