Well, the MAD guys are master trolls.(meme related)

Leg End

Romans 12:18
Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
Ionait said:
Thank you for sharing that--hilarious. Also, the last time I watched MAD TV, it was not on Cartoon Network. Man, things have changed.
It's actually completely unrelated to MADtv. :L

Warforger

Apr 24, 2010
bleachigo10 said:
So I guess Cartoon Network has just gave up on trying to be original and has decided to look to the internet for material then? Somehow i'm not surprised.
MADtv is not on CN, it's a Fox show that aires at night. It used to be hilarious but then all the writers left and now it's just weird.

chaosyoshimage

Apr 1, 2011
Nurb said:
It's how MAD has always written their movie and tv show comics... poorly written gags and jokes that aren't really parody or satire.
Yep, I've watched way too many episodes of this show considering how bad it is. All they ever do is basically take two words (Popular cartoon, movie, celebrity, etc.) then make one pun that is apparently enough writing to cover one skit. I did like seeing things like Yu-Gi-Oh! and Chuck parodied that I didn't think would get mentioned on a show like this, but the jokes are so bad...

Leg End

Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
Warforger said:
bleachigo10 said:
So I guess Cartoon Network has just gave up on trying to be original and has decided to look to the internet for material then? Somehow i'm not surprised.
MADtv is not on CN, it's a Fox show that aires at night. It used to be hilarious but then all the writers left and now it's just weird.
And this is not MADtv, it is MAD. Entirely unrelated to the former, with the former having little-to-nothing to do with the original MAD magazine. :p

mooncalf

<Insert Avatar Here>
Jul 3, 2008
ace_of_something said:
I thought it was a funny satire... thing. Seems like MAD magazine only animated, and slightly less gross.

Also, what the hell is the 'samophlange' thing?
Exactly! "What the ?!$# is a samoflange?" is something one of the original thundercats voice actors said in one of several infamous outtakes, those guys were hilarious when they went off-script...

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
I have never seen any of Thundercats.

WTF did I just watch?

I need some illegal drugs. This will probably make more sense then.

Ionait

Aug 18, 2008
LegendaryGamer0 said:
Warforger said:
bleachigo10 said:
And this is not MADtv, it is MAD. Entirely unrelated to the former, with the former having little-to-nothing to do with the original MAD magazine. :p
Aaah this is so confusing. Call it something else television producers! Since I don't have cable, I should just avoid conversations about television. I feel like I'm drowning xD

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
I started laughing at the "This is Dogfort" reference, and didn't stop until the video was over. I hereby nominate that clip as the funniest thing to come out of cartoon network at least since they cancelled The Powerpuff Girls.

Leg End

Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
Ionait said:
LegendaryGamer0 said:
Warforger said:
bleachigo10 said:
Aaah this is so confusing. Call it something else television producers! Since I don't have cable, I should just avoid conversations about television. I feel like I'm drowning xD
They have now trolled you. :p

Adding that to the list as well as the army of /b/ros in the thread on /b/ currently raeging about it. :p

Leg End

Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
Owyn_Merrilin said:
I started laughing at the "This is Dogfort" reference, and didn't stop until the video was over. I hereby nominate that clip as the funniest thing to come out of cartoon network at least since they cancelled The Powerpuff Girls.
I personally shit bricks when I saw Bunchie. :p

Yet, no Rick. Which may be a good thing... >.>

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
LegendaryGamer0 said:
Owyn_Merrilin said:

Bunchie! That's what it was called! I was seriously impressed that they added that, too. Although, I guess the guys behind Mad Magazine were kind of the original /b/tards; it makes sense that their current successors would be honest to goodness /b/tards.

Edit: And there's currently a thread on /b/ raging about it? It's time to fire up private browsing mode.

William Dickbringer

Feb 16, 2010
Owyn_Merrilin said:
LegendaryGamer0 said:
Owyn_Merrilin said:

Bunchie! That's what it was called! I was seriously impressed that they added that, too. Although, I guess the guys behind Mad Magazine were kind of the original /b/tards; it makes sense that their current successors would be honest to goodness /b/tards.

Edit: And there's currently a thread on /b/ raging about it? It's time to fire up private browsing mode.
so...the trolls got trolled...by a tv show? be sure to post you mad bro in the responses

Yal

We are a rattlesnake
Dec 22, 2010
Wait, wait, there are people actually mad at this video? For the misuse of memes? How is that even possible?

Throwitawaynow

Aug 29, 2010
Warforger said:
bleachigo10 said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mad_(TV_series)
"The series premiered on September 6, 2010 on Cartoon Network."

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
I'd actually watch that if it was a real show (ThunderLOLcats, not MAD) because honestly I hated the original Thundercats anyway. I have from time to time watched the MAD cartoon, it has its moments of funny... and moments of suck.

Leg End

Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
Owyn_Merrilin said:
LegendaryGamer0 said:
Owyn_Merrilin said:

Bunchie. Is. God.

Also, the true original /b/tard is actually Captain Underpants.
Think about it. :p

Trippy Turtle said:
Even /b/ isn't normally this crazy.
Depends at the time you go actually. >.>

commandersqwigly said:
It sure is newfriend in here.
Hello /b/roseph.