were you ever bullied in school?

Stormz

Jul 4, 2009
Kimarous said:
I started homeschooling in Grade 7 because I was ready to snap. I never went back into "public" education until college.

Nothing says "betrayal" like a chuck of ice thrown into your balls by your best friend.

So... yeah. Bullied.
Similar situation only I returned to public education in Grade 11. I'm now grade 12.

InfernoGlow

Aug 13, 2011
Uh, I think I got this reply thing right this time, but I'm not sure (Dev, am I replying to you this time?)

what happened? DK

kinggamecat

Aug 7, 2010
InfernoGlow said:
kinggamecat said:
Yeah it sucked.
what happened? DK
Well mind you it was only until grade 5 but started in Kindergarten bullied for being different, I had ADHD, Turrets syndrome, very minor asperger's syndrome (sp?) was very sensitive and emotionally unstable, on the chunky side as well as an animal lover and had very few friends and the ones I had often blew me off for the more popular ones... Kids would always try to make me cry, they'd exclude me from games, run away from me when I tried to play, they'd ignore me and gang up on me with insults. Some of the said bullies weren't always mean to me, one of them was actually kind of nice on the odd occasion, his name was James, he was probably the only bully who seemed to feel bad on the rare occasion, but hey I appreciate that he did occasionally try to help me out. Kids would crush bugs in front of me because I love animals even the small insignificant ones, they'd call me a cry baby, and well, I was kinda like Rudolph without the happy ending. But in grade five I met my BFF, He's no a Trans-male going by Apollo, but back then he was just Kelsey Knight, she was kind of a schoolyard vigilante', he and I loved to role play and make pretend, we got bullied for that too, but he always stood up for me, we would argue a lot but it always worked out, he's still my bff today after almost 8 years now, heheh, my Knight in Shining Armour I guess, if you could pardon the pun. Anyways, now that I think about it it didn't stop there, in grade 6 there were a few rotten punks, 4 of which I had to carpool with, one was a gross farting dumb-ass, the other was a younger slightly less stupid dumb-ass and the eldest and probably dumbest who once took like 12 extra strength Tylenol because he thought it would make him immune to pain or something. McKenzie Kitching was not the worst, but he was pretty dumb or at least his decisions were, he and I had the occasional buddy moments but he was dumb as shit bricks, he once came onto the school bus hammered, followed by puking on the teachers pant during a unit test. He tried to sell drugs on the bus, I ratted him out and a few months later he stole the battery from my phone and nearly got away, but I demanded justice and succeeded. I always stood up for the new kids and the lone wolves, a few turned out to be douche'; bags, anyways I turned out fine, but those people gave me a rougher life, I'd forgive them, after all, it coulda been so much worse, I know I live in the sweet life, but it was tough for me as a kid. But hey, maybe it was a normal experience, after not much physical bullying right ^^

InfernoGlow

Aug 13, 2011
kinggamecat said:
InfernoGlow said:
kinggamecat said:
Yeah it sucked.
what happened? DK
Well mind you it was only until grade 5 but started in Kindergarten bullied for being different, I had ADHD, Turrets syndrome, very minor asperger's syndrome (sp?) was very sensitive and emotionally unstable, on the chunky side as well as an animal lover and had very few friends and the ones I had often blew me off for the more popular ones... Kids would always try to make me cry, they'd exclude me from games, run away from me when I tried to play, they'd ignore me and gang up on me with insults. Some of the said bullies weren't always mean to me, one of them was actually kind of nice on the odd occasion, his name was James, he was probably the only bully who seemed to feel bad on the rare occasion, but hey I appreciate that he did occasionally try to help me out. Kids would crush bugs in front of me because I love animals even the small insignificant ones, they'd call me a cry baby, and well, I was kinda like Rudolph without the happy ending. But in grade five I met my BFF, He's no a Trans-male going by Apollo, but back then he was just Kelsey Knight, she was kind of a schoolyard vigilante', he and I loved to role play and make pretend, we got bullied for that too, but he always stood up for me, we would argue a lot but it always worked out, he's still my bff today after almost 8 years now, heheh, my Knight in Shining Armour I guess, if you could pardon the pun. Anyways, now that I think about it it didn't stop there, in grade 6 there were a few rotten punks, 4 of which I had to carpool with, one was a gross farting dumb-ass, the other was a younger slightly less stupid dumb-ass and the eldest and probably dumbest who once took like 12 extra strength Tylenol because he thought it would make him immune to pain or something. McKenzie Kitching was not the worst, but he was pretty dumb or at least his decisions were, he and I had the occasional buddy moments but he was dumb as shit bricks, he once came onto the school bus hammered, followed by puking on the teachers pant during a unit test. He tried to sell drugs on the bus, I ratted him out and a few months later he stole the battery from my phone and nearly got away, but I demanded justice and succeeded. I always stood up for the new kids and the lone wolves, a few turned out to be douche'; bags, anyways I turned out fine, but those people gave me a rougher life, I'd forgive them, after all, it coulda been so much worse, I know I live in the sweet life, but it was tough for me as a kid. But hey, maybe it was a normal experience, after not much physical bullying right ^^

Aww, (it's kinda weird reading this from a random person's perspective, lol you silly it's me, and wow you type fast considering it seems like you weren't writing this much over call) you never told me thiiiiiiis, and just when I thought I knew everything about you XD

I never really had much of an experience like this at school (goes back in past and trades you lives so you would have been happier back then, then switches back so you continue to live your quite rich gaming life xD seriously if that were possible I would have done that for you)

well there were a few nasty people where I went, but after a few years they became friendly :3 though some people spread some kinda rumors,, someone told someone i used to be friends with that I called her a b**ch and then and somehow that dragged an other used to be friend into it so we were all blaming each other thanks to some stupid person who I've never found... bleh sounds so dramatic

then, in gym were everyone had to dress into different clothes other wise we'd fail (stupid way to get graded) so we all had to dress in front of each other which was very awkward (espesually since yah know I'm shy) and for some reason people started calling me "nipples" ...... so stupid.... I was in friggin middle school and FLAT chested and they thought that i had implants or something... wow.... and somehow that lead to everyone calling me a lesbian (and back then at my school everyone hated and made fun of people who were gay or lesbian.)......(I guess this could also contribute to why I don't like female chest?)and I hate being accused of something I am not, even if it's not bad [I'm a complete neutral, I'm not homo, bi, nor straight] but of course I love you Dev ;3

other than that, not much else... except for a few people who tried humping me DK and that there is still sexism....

hmmmm.... maybe you did have a better life at school? XD well if it where possible to switch lives, then I'd give you the choice of who's to choose, but I love you the way you are and your past is what lead you to being you :3

if anyone ever does anything to you again, they're going to have to come onto this form and complain about THEIR lives after i'm done with them! XD