were you ever bullied in school?

SamtheDeathclaw

Aug 8, 2009
Well, no. Not really. I mean, I'm over six foot and have been since eighth grade, so... I don't think anyone really wants to try that. o.o

HigherTomorrow

Jan 24, 2010
Never been bullied only because I don't let stuff like that get me down. When people make fun of me, I laugh with them and joke around back at them. I, on the other hand, have bullied a few people, and I genuinely feel sorry about it. It's easy to start hurting people's feelings if you believe you're just joking around. I try to keep the jokes to a minimum, and completely stop them if I realize/am told that I've actually hurt feelings.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
For a while... but someone who breaks the six-foot mark in grade seven and widens right out around the same time he starts getting unpredictable mood swings, while simultaneously gaining a sudden interest in the everyday application of psychological horror, does not stay the victim for too long.

Essentially, I started towering over and terrifying my tormentors. They fled. And not a single punch was thrown by me.

The fact that I was more than twice their weight (not all in fat, either) didn't hurt, either.

Darkasassin96

Oct 25, 2011
I have been bullied twice in my life. Neither of them ended well.
The first was in first grade so long ago i dont even remembe rwhat he did, but i will always remember his haircut, as that was most of what i saw as i was on top of him. You see my hands were covering his face with blood so i didnt really see much of that. I dont even remember his name but i will always remember you short blonde haired guy.

The second time was in seventh grade and thankfully I do remember his name, Joshua Norfleet, he kept throwing a football at my face so I put him in a wheelchair for two months by breaking both his legs. True story.

If nayone watches fox news then theyll know every other story is about some kid commiting suicide because some ignnorant Fuck on the football team called him fat or a nerd. Kids need to nut up.

Baconmonster723

Mar 4, 2009
I haven't been bullied. However, and I'm not proud to say this, but I did bully a kid back in 2nd grade when I really didn't understand what I was doing. It was a big mistake and I'm happy I can look back on it and laugh with the kid though. I apologized to him a couple years after and we became fast friends. I'm in college now and I still keep in contact with him. Still not proud of what I did, but at least I was able to make amends in some small way to him.

Dr.A

Jun 3, 2010
Yeah, though mostly by assholes who are probably all poverty-stricken 20-year-old parents or drug-addicts by now, so I never let it really bother me. The thought of their suffering keeps me warm at night.

There was no physical abuse or anything (though I think I was tripped once?), just people talking scornfully or mockingly about me while literally standing behind my back.

Wish they could see me now. C=

Dan Steele

Jul 30, 2010
I was bullied by a fat kid named Bradley who did the worst things imaginable to me that a bully can do during elementary school. I accepted it at first, but I waited and schemed how to best humiliate him, so I waited until the last day of 5th grade and kicked that smug fuck clean in the balls in front of all the teachers, students, and there parents. The parents were shocked at the fact that most of the kids and some of the teachers were clapping and cheering. It was the greatest fuck yea moment in my childhood life. He cried like a fucking child and from that day forth it was me who laughed at him

guidance

Dec 9, 2010
Amazingly at no point in elementary school was I bullied. I was the smallest, and weakest person pretty much in the school. I was known only as the short kid, but no one ever did anything, they just called me short. It could be that I made friends with the some of the biggest people in the school, as well as people 3 years older than me. In high school one random kid tried bullying me but they were just really shitty jokes at my expense or elbowing me in the hallway, in the end everyone hated that kid, and everyone else in the school was my friend. Now university still no.

Reaper195

Jul 5, 2009
Yeah, I was bullied to hell and back from primary school all the way to college (That's high school for you Americans....). Weight, glasses, preferred video games to rugby, the whole shebang. One day while I was hanging out with a group of mates, we got into the talk about bullying. The head of our little gang (Not really a gang, and not really the head.) was a real badass. His brother had a party and some kids from school he didn't like tried to crash it. He literally kicked them off the porch.

One day we were talking, and I was telling him about the shit from school I was suffering and he said "Dude...you are bigger than these cunts. Why are you taking this shit from them?" And that was all. Next day at school, when some kid made a joke about my weight, I threw him against a wall, fist crushing his throat and gave him a very throaty scream about how I did not appreciate his comments. Yeah, got suspended for a week, but from that day onwards, was never picked in. A few tried, but thy were solved pretty easily. Then I learnt martial arts (Wing Chun) and that helped when a few people tried to 'take me down a notch' (Whatever the hell that meant). The next couple of years of college were rather comfortable. Grew up, gained job, more friends, girlfriend/partner and laugh when I look at these guys that used to say I was worth shit and I'm managing a massive storeroom with thirteen employees under me and they're still working at McDonalds cleaning toilets, not even burger flipping. So much satisfaction.

Aug 17, 2009
Nah, I wasn't bullied, I was just falsely accused of a few indictable offenses. One of which being Sexual Harassment. To a young lady with which I shared maybe three exchanges with, all of which amounted to "Hello, how are you?"

JordanXlord

Mar 29, 2010
i was bullied for being Fat (i'm not Super Fat just not skinny) and the one jackass that did that for a few years, During those years he made my life a living hell, he normally insulted me for being Richer than normal people and he calls me names like "Cracker" which is stupid because he is also white
i Punched him in the nads and broke his bloody fingers. (well i only broke 5 of his fingers)

Nimcha

Dec 6, 2010
I got quite a lot of verbal abuse in first year of high school but managed to not let it get to me, so it stopped after that. Also I had a very small circle of friends I didn't stray much from, that helped a lot.

GartarkMusik

Jan 24, 2011
Considering that I was an awkward, skinny Indian kid who at the time didn't know social norms growing up in a town of wannabe rednecks. Yeah.........not a lot of physical bullying, but a lot of verbal, and I was quite sensitive to it back then. Not fun at all.

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
Yes, pretty much my entire time in middle school I was bullied and harassed. But when I got into high school, people just started accepting me and I actually got along with most people.

Powereaver

Apr 25, 2010
i was horribly bullied in school so i know exactly where he was coming from.... the bullies even went so far as to choke me with my tie on the bus home once.. horrific stuff.

TheTim

Jan 23, 2010
I never was bullied, not quite sure why, maybe its because of the people i chose to surround myself with, but now that i think about it, no one was truly bullied in my school, there were kids picked on, but they were prickish little cocks that thought they could be mean to everyone and say anything and not get away with it.

direkiller

Dec 4, 2008
little A school whith 90% of the same people from kindergarden
not too much happened to me in terms of bullying

Smiles

Mar 7, 2008
I was bullied in elementary school and high school for being too nice. I learned from that day forth that being nice is a vice and from thence on I was a total *****. I think its mostly because I'm bitter...