were you ever bullied in school?

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
Not really, outside of my circle of friends I pretty much got ignored most of the time. Nothing really physical that I can remember, so nothing that scarred me as such, although I got made fun of quite a bit, though I guess I reached a certain age where I no longer really gave a shit about anyone's derision. Bullies are certainly some rather sadistic cunts, I'm sure that much we can all agree on.

DarkRyter

Dec 15, 2008
No one bullied me because I had a reputation of making those who wrong me feel uncomfortable sexually.

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
I was not. Maybe because of my a bit above average height, but mostly because of my invisibility.
I've got a latent ability to just go unnoticed in any roomful of people.

Suicida1 Midget

Jun 11, 2011
Kids have tried to, and they failed when they tried to throw a punch. This quickly put me on the dont mess with list. Funny how a few punches to the face will make most ppl back off. Make sure its the leader though, otherwise the butt buddies will join in.

revjor

Sep 30, 2011
A guy in high school tried to for like two weeks. He told me he was going to wait for me at the front door and whoop my ass. I went out the side door. fucking retard.

Mestraal

Jan 18, 2010
I somehow always managed to attract the bullies.
One tried to punch me in the mouth and managed to cut his arm open on the braces I had at the time, he needed stitches =D I think I won that one. He got suspended for his efforts.
Another one tried to start a fight with me so I shoved him into a row of lockers and kept walking. He seemed to assume I'd be weaker than he was.

So yeah, not the best secondary school experience. Certainly got through it, though.

Jun_Jun

Sep 21, 2009
I was bullied all the way through school by just about anyone for any reason, mostly by boys (mind that I'm female) there was the occasional bitchy girl. Until 9th grade (age 14 for you people with weird school years) I snapped at some guy emptying a case of staples in my hair, I punched him in the eye in the middle of class, teacher turned around to see him fall to the ground crying, I just went back to my work, and teacher smiled and went back to writing on the chalkboard, and I didn't get into shit for it and best of all everyone left me alone after that because they thought I was a crazy psycho *****, they were probably right. :p
except for that one time the same guy came back after his black eye cleared up (I was in the same class as this guy for pretty much the whole year,we were waiting to be let back into the classroom after lunch) he slapped my chest and called me flat chested (I don't know why lol) I kicked him in the kidneys again he fell to the ground crying pathetically, our Teacher walked out to let us into the class room told him to get up off the ground and get his ass into class
MFW I have the best Teachers ever:

JoesshittyOs

Aug 10, 2011
In 7th and 8th grade I got a loose idea of what cliques were, and I ended up becoming a little shit because of it. I ignored the people I would have gotten along with for a while, and tried to make friends with the cool kids.

This led to some pretty good bullying, though around the time High School started I sorta found out where I belonged. Never any seriously bad bullying, I just hadn't yet reached that moment in life where I needed to chill out, and I made enemies with a few people.

Never got into a fight except for one time when a kid pushed me over the edge, and I walked up behind him and slammed him face first into a locker. It was violent. People gave me a little break after that. That sorta marked the end of all the bullshit I had to deal with. Didn't really put it together until halfway through High School.

Edit: I kinda won, because they all ended up getting addicted to drugs and/or calming down significantly into actual decent people. It was interesting to see.

HalfBakedCheeto

Aug 20, 2011
I was bullied in Primary School, it wasn't too serious, just name calling and i had no friends, but nothing like punching or fights. Then... high school happened, within the first month i had my arm broken, and never went again, my Mother coddled me and i missed an entire education.

Also, like a year afterwards, i joined a swimming club only to find the same bully who snapped my arm in it too, i carried on, trying to ignore and avoid him, til he decided to dunk my head in the water for a couple of minutes.

Thankfully, when i was 16 i got home tutored and did my basic GCSE's, so i'm not too dumb.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
I kept a really low profile in High School so I missed out on bullying. I was bullied somewhat in elementary and middle school though so there's that. My Step-Dad was kind of a bully too but two siblings later and he mellowed right the fuck out. Not too mellow of course but the house has been somewhat quieter since days long past.

Zero_ctrl

Feb 26, 2009
People left me alone after I toughed up in High School.
Toughed up meaning developing a sharp tongue and learning how to fight.

Warlord211

May 8, 2011
Yeah but only in 6th grade. It wasn't anything physical, just those stupid inbred hicks calling me names and such. I couldn't ignore it though because it was almost the entire grade that hated me. I finally snapped at lunch one day, I kicked a table at the hick leader and it slammed into his stomach. They pretty much left me alone after that and I ended up changing schools about halfway though that year anyway. God I fucking hated those backwoods inbred pieces of shit.

Everything turned out good though because I was one of the most liked people at my new school. I didn't have any enemies or anything.

FFHAuthor

Aug 1, 2010
I was bullied, but to be honest, it really dropped off after I fought back. Problem was I was white, the kid doing the bullying was black. Cliche, I know.

Troublesome Lagomorph

The Deadliest Bunny
May 26, 2009
I was bullied in elementary. I was: a gamer (the bulk to if was because of this), foreign (another biggie), had a little bit of an accent (non-native Spanish speaker), dark skinned (they'd call me a filthy ****** despite not being in anyway African; I'm of an Indian background), foreign (from an English speaking country, which they all associate with the US, which they all hate).
Was not bullied when I transferred schools, then was bullied after a year in that school. Half way though, I became best buds with my bully and we've been friends every since, and I haven't been bullied since. In fact, people do a very good job of avoiding me.

Charvale

May 17, 2008
Let's see... Elementary school from third grade on I was bullied, slammed into the walls, tripped, thrown down and beaten on, kicked, spit on, had someone throw a baseball at me (shattering my glasses), had my glasses stolen and broken, thrown off the carousel so that my head impacted the ground and kicked by about everyone on there as it passed by while I was held down by 6th graders (regardless of my grade), I even had a compass point stabbed into the back of my palm... and told by the teachers to "stop being a troublemaker" because I constantly staggered into the classroom bleeding.

Junior High... Thrown against lockers, kicked, punched, beat on by the same kids from Elementary school, called a liar by the teachers when I told them what happened, had one kid slam his tray against the backside of my head, had my food stolen, had my tray flipped up into my body, had a basketball thrown into my face at full speed because I was ignoring another student in the gym, tripped (repeatedly), constantly teased, tormented, and choked by several of the football players... simply because he remembered me from Elementary school.

Went to an alternative school for two years where (for nine months) I had one kid who thought he was hot stuff try to throw me down the stairs and I came back at him by grabbing him and using him as my personal rolling partner. Wound up getting suspended for protecting my own life.

High school... same guy from Junior high managed to continue his abuse of throwing me into lockers, kicking, teasing, punching, stealing my money, finally kicked his kneecap backward and was suspended for a year because I ruined his chance for a scholarship, then I was thrown down stairs by his girlfriend, but since I had been told never to hit a girl I had to literally take her trying to kill me every day. Eventually I graduated, although I worried that I would be doing so in a wheelchair... thank god I didn't.

So... was I bullied? Maybe.

Darkmantle

Oct 30, 2011
Yes I was bullied, until I hit a lucky growth spurt. I went from 90 pounds to about 180 pounds between grades 7 and 8. The bullying stopped because every time somebody mouthed off at me or started pushing me around, I beat the shit out of them.

heh, I guess you could say I got to live the classic nerd dream.

thank god for good genetics.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
jackpackage200 said:
After watching the jonah mowry video, ...
Who?

anyway, more OT I was. That stopped after people saw I wasnt going to take shit. and that I had friends. really the last time anyone bullied me was... I think seventh grade when this eigth grader kept knocking books out of my hand, tripping me, punching me when i walked by, kicking my knees.

Drummie666

Jan 1, 2011
Well, not in school. It's hard to be bullied when you're home schooled. Especially in high school, when you do stuff online (YES THAT IS A REAL, LEGITIMATE THING).

Though I did get bullied a bit when I was in cubs, a section of the Scouts program in Canada for young children. Asshole's name was (...fuck, how do I spell this...) Braidy (I think that's it). He was one sissy ass bully too. I think he fucked with me once or twice, I then stood up to him and he backed down immediately.

Sleepy Sol

Feb 15, 2011
I've only been verbally bullied, and only in Kindergarten and my last two years of elementary school. One dick and his group of cronies with the typical namecalling. I never snapped though, likely because I knew I wasn't going to be winning any fights I picked due to being the shortest kid in the school at the time. I'm actually pretty cool with everyone now in high school no matter who they are, even the people who insulted me back then.

fluffybunny937

Jul 5, 2009
In Middle school I had a bully who use to just sneak attack, he would come up behind me and start choking me. Also one day in gym class, the lockeroom to be exact, after I finished changing he just walked up and started attacking me before a teacher heard a and came and broke it up.

You know how they say living well is the best revenge?

He died shorty after his 20th birthday of what was probably a drug overdose, he just went to sleep and never woke up after a night of partying.

I'm still alive, I think I won in the long run.