Westerado Captures Everything Fun About Westerns

Fanghawk

Feb 17, 2011
Westerado Captures Everything Fun About Westerns

In the inaugural Can't Stop Playing column, we look at Westerado Double Barreled from Adult Swim to find if it lives up to a good Western game.

Read Full Article

Conrad Zimmerman

Dec 24, 2013
Fanghawk said:
Quick, name three western video games! And no cheating with Google.
Without Google? Red Dead (Revolver or Redemption, your choice), Gun, Darkwatch, Freddy Pharkas: Frontier Pharmacist, Custer's Revenge, Mad Dog McCree, G.U.N.Smoke, Sunsetriders.

Fanghawk

Feb 17, 2011
Conrad Zimmerman said:
Fanghawk said:
Without Google? Red Dead (Revolver or Redemption, your choice), Gun, Darkwatch, Freddy Pharkas: Frontier Pharmacist, Custer's Revenge, Mad Dog McCree, G.U.N.Smoke, Sunsetriders.
Gun was a blast, loved it to pieces.

How long did that take you?

Conrad Zimmerman

Dec 24, 2013
The first four came instantly, the second four after another couple minutes of thought. I also ruled out Dashin' Desperadoes because, while it technically features cowboy themed content, I don't know that I can really call it a "western."

09philj

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 31, 2015
I've pretty much exhausted the things to do in the browser version. I may have to look into this.

esserin

Nov 10, 2014
Conrad Zimmerman said:
Fanghawk said:
Does red steel 2 for the wii count?

A techno-samurai-cowboy game, it's beautiful.
Shame that, by then, everybody had moved on from the wii.