We've Been Named a North Carolina "Company to Watch"

ZehGeek

[-Militaires Sans Frontieres-]
Aug 12, 2009
The Escapist is really awsome. Awsome vids, really cool people, and awsome stuff. Nothing really to much else to say. Awsome site is awsome site.

soapyshooter

That Guy
Jan 19, 2010
Still dont understand why of all places you guys decided to start a gaming website in NC, not that its bad, this place is just boring.

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
Matt_LRR said:
-img snip-

I'm disappointed in you, escapists. To let a meme this obvious go untouched for 25 posts.

For shame. For shame.

-m
Sorry, I didn't see it in time. Besides, I dabble in Scrubs clips, not kitties.

Congratulations on this, guys. Keep up the good work!

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
One of 25 North Carolina companies to watch, the only one of the 25 that doesn't involve tobacco.

I kid, I kid. Great job, Escapist crew, credit to team.

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
Yay! Now that the Escapist is totally popular and rich, they can branch out into Australia!

Make it happen people. And all due congrats too!

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
English dubs suck. But I certainly concur with the message.

Congratulations Escapist Magazine!
Congrats Escapist!
Grats Scapist!
Gratscapist?

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
OANST said:
Nobody cares.
You don't, perhaps, but others clearly do, so how about ditching the negative attitude? If you don't care about this, don't comment, it's that simple. Or do you for some reason feel compelled to try and sap the enjoyment out of others celebrating a small victory?

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Not G. Ivingname said:
John Funk said:
Is Themis Group some company over you that also owns other stuff or just a company founded for the Escapist for some off reason such as tax benefits or something similar? I don't like the idea that somebody has the power to change the one relieable gaming site.
We are Themis Group. Don't worry :p