What 3 games have you played the longest?

ThePenguinKnight

Mar 30, 2012
In a single playthrough?
1: Persona 4
2: Fallout 3
3: Okami

Otherwise?
1: Warcraft 3
2: City Of Heroes
3: Starcraft

L. Declis

Apr 19, 2012
1. The first Dawn of War games. Skirmish mode took all of my time.
2. Final Fantasy games. Lumped together because if I didn't, those 100's of hours per game would be first to thirteenth.
3. Guild Wars.

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
Skyrim's up there, with roughly 150 hours. Oblivion may be ahead of it, since I have played multiple files.
I maxed out the game clock in Jump Ultimate Stars, so I have no idea how long I've played that for, but it's at least 100 hours.

Finally, Kingdom Hearts II. I've beaten the game maybe four or five times, and that takes about 40-50 hours. Now, we add in my extended save file, which I've brought up to about 90 hours, and I'm not done with it yet. So that's what, ~300 hours? Not counting any potential save files where I hadn't finished.

Now, if we have an element of synonymity between 'games' and 'series of games,' then the order, from most to least hours, goes Kingdom Hearts by a ridiculously long shot, with Pokémon and Elder Scrolls locked in a heated battle for second place because I can't remember all the past save files I've had.

malestrithe

Aug 18, 2008
FF VII. I do not know how long, but I've managed to split Knights of the Round twice. Add the hours it took to find that thing and you do the math.

Plants Versus Zombies. I managed to level up the world tree to max height, now I have a million useless bucks.

Tekken series in general from 3 up. I'm killer with King and I can do all of his chain throws in battle against living people.

Troublesome Lagomorph

The Deadliest Bunny
May 26, 2009
I can't give a specific order in how much I've played, but I can give the order in which they came out. They are as follows:
1) Morrowind
2) Oblivion
3) Skyrim

Palmerama

Jul 23, 2011
Oh I would have to say:

Streets of Rage 2- Still have my Megadrive copy & have it on XBLA though for some reason its stuck on trial version (anyone else have this problem?) Still playing it 20 years after it was released! Can anyone beat that?

Fallout 2- The best Fallout game in the series & still my favourite RPG of all time! Got it when it came out & im still playing it!

Suoer Smash Bros series- Me & my brother have played countless hours with each instalment! Everyone bring ing great joy & unprecidented levels of fun!

Heroes of Might & Magic 3 would be the closest runner up!

EDIT: Hmm it looks like you mean this generation! In that case, Fallout 3, Gears of War 2, and Dragon Age Origins!

FoolKiller

Feb 8, 2008
I would say Mass Effect and the original Contra are up there.

Currently, I have about 140 hours played on Borderlands since mid-February. It's quite addicting and I'm playing it on both Xbox 360 and Steam.

TotalerKrieger

Nov 12, 2011
1. Pokemon Red...so much time...gone forever...the music still haunts me in my sleep.

2. Battlefield 1942

3. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

I just don't have the gamer stamina that I had a decade ago.

The time spent on the entire Mass Effect series probably beats Zelda, but I don't think a trilogy spread out over several years should count.

Nami nom noms

Apr 26, 2011
1) Star Wars Galaxies
2) Perfect Dark
3) Mario Kart 64

FFX and FFVIII come in pretty damn close too, but I've played the top three for an obscene amount of time.

jcarreno

Oct 12, 2010
1. Guild Wars
2. Oblivion
3. Skyrim

The old Republic will be taking over Skyrim soon... very soon.

GameMaNiAC

Sep 8, 2010
Even though Fallout 3 isn't my favorite Fallout game or one of my favorite games of all time, it's a good game, and I did spend a lot of time on it. WoW is self-explanatory.
As for Doom, I still play it today in multiplayer over Skulltag [http://doom.wikia.com/wiki/Skulltag]. You probably guessed it from my avatar.

1) Fallout 3
2) World Of Warcraft
3) Doom 2