What 3 games have you played the longest?

Proverbial Jon

Not evil, just mildly malevolent
Nov 10, 2009
Hmmm... undoubedly it would be:

Oblivion and Skyrim for obvious reasons. Mass Effect 2 as well, I played the SHIT out of that game, over and over o_O

SkullKing84 said:
1. Fallout (3 and Vegas)
2. Skyrim
3. All 3 Mass Effects (I can't just play one without playing the other 2)

0_o
I'm just the same with Halo. Just played the Reach campaign? OMG must play Combat Evolved, Halo 2, ODST and Halo 3!

Little2Raph said:
(may the Lord have mercy on my soul. . .)
The Sims 3
Damn, I wish I had that dedication. I get so bored so quickly playing that game. I've bought every one of the main games since the first and still never manage to rack up much play time. When will I ever learn this lesson with The Sims games!?

SSoSFAGTiaCaGwaP

Mar 11, 2011
CTRL+F "Fallout", no results found. Seriously?

1. Fallout 3
2. Fallout: New Vegas
3. Black and White 2

Yeah, I know that last one was an odd choice, but I played that game at least three times when I was little. It still holds a dear place in my heart.

Fleetfiend

Jun 1, 2011
Ooh... this is a toughie.

1) Pokemon Silver
2) Guild Wars
3) Minecraft

Not the most original answers, I know. Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, X, and XII are probably all near or tied with Minecraft for third, so I guess the Final Fantasy series in general would be in that top three.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
KotOR II
Mass Effect 2
Assassin's Creed 2

(Hon mentions to inFamous 2 and Skyrim)

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
1. City of Heroes (given it's the only MMORPG that actually had me in its thrall for a while)

2. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

3. Plants Vs. Zombies (not proud)

LoveLizard

May 16, 2011
3. Gears of War
2. Fallout 3

But by far and away the winner as I played it obsessively for nearly two years to the exclusion of all other games was

1. GTA San Andreas.

Best sound track to a game ever. I still come back to it at house party youtube-jukebox sessions regularly.

TheSaw

A flayed man holds no secrets.
Apr 22, 2011
1. World of Warcraft - 416 days. My god. ._.
2. TF2.
3. Dark Souls.

I only counted the most recent ones I could think of. I'm fairly sure I wasted a lot of time on Call of Duty 4 too.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Darthbawls77 said:
RJ 17 said:
Yeah, I'd be lying if I said that WoW wasn't at the top of my list.

2nd would be Final Fantasy Tactics (original on the regular playstation)

Third is the Mass Effect series. Or I guess ME 1 if you want to get specific about it.
Wow we match 2 out of 3 picks. Very very good taste! Tactics on the old ps as well for me and ME is awesome as well! Stay cool.
:p Yeah, I played the fuck outta FFT...sooooooooooooooo many hours sunk into that game, had I not gone full-blown addict with WoW up until the end of Burning Crusade, FFT would likely be locked in a solid first place as far as games that I've played the most are concerned.

Same with the Mass Effect series. Still too "young" to compete with WoW and FFT, but I've got 9 Shepards, all with at LEAST 80 hours of play...on ME 1 and 2. Won't take long (well, actually it WILL take long :p) for ME 3 to catch up to that standard...I'm already on playthrough #4. But at least each game has been different. First was a FemShep Infiltrator that went Peace Maker decisions and romanced Liara. 2nd was a MaleShep Soldier that kept his romance with Miranda and made Betrayer decisions. 3rd was a FemShep Adept that romanced Thane and then Traynor and was mostly neutral throughout the game, but for the big decisions she went with Peace Maker :)P on a side-note, I think Thane's got my favorite "sex" scene in all three games. You start making out with him right in the middle of the hospital then he comes in with the assassin-strike-surprise-impregnation! There's a firm, abrupt thrust which draws a moan from Shepard. Heh heh, Ohhhhh Thane, you're such a sneaky devil.) This time I'm going as a FemShep Engineer that's making Peace Maker decisions (I just feel like such a horrible person making the Betrayer decisions (backstabbing Mordin, Wrex, (and literally) Legion) who is currently rekindling her romance with Garrus...which is just so hilariously awkward because Garrus has no idea how it's supposed to work. xD

Ragsnstitches

Dec 2, 2009
1. Oblivion (just a ludicrous number of hours, i'd say it's close to 500-600 hours last I played)
2. Skyrim (getting very close to oblivion)
3. Dawn of War 2 (hundreds of hours in multiplayer)... in fact if you add both retributions hours to the originals, it's more then oblivion.

TF2 and Left 4 Dead would be just after these, followed by Fallout New Vegas, then X2. I felt all these deserved mention due to how close they are to Dawn of War 2.

EDIT: On reflection, I would say the last and current generation of games have made me sink more hours then the generations before, even though some of my most loved games came out in those generations.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
CoH: my first MMO and its the only one i keep going back to, cause its just better :p

Super Metriod: it's no challenge at all any more, but i still pick it up and play it, start to finish in one sitting (only takes 3 hours at most if you know what your doing and are faffing about)

Breath of Fire: not one game specifically, but the series as a whole.

OSHarlequin

Apr 7, 2012
Erm... thats a hard one.

1) Final fantasy XI
2) Final fantasy 7 or 8 (maybe)
3) Age of mythology

Bas Smeets

Apr 11, 2010
1. Civilisation
2. World of Warcraft
3. Diablo II LoD

Edit: Though EU2 and Victoria come close to the same hours as D2.

Ciartan

Sep 13, 2009
On Xfire, which i havent been on in like, a year now.

1: World of Warcraft
2: Heroes of Newerth
3: Counter-Strike: Source

On Steam.

1: Dota 2
2: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
3: Counter-Strike: Source

GamerAddict7796

Jun 2, 2010
1) Fallout 3
2) Oblivion
3) Skyrim/New Vegas

Bethesda make games I can't tear myself away from.

It's an addiction!

Iron Criterion

Feb 4, 2009
Oblivion - 200 Hours

Red Dead Redemption - 20 hours single player/50+ multi-player

Skyrim - 65 Hours

Rough estimates.

ZehMadScientist

Oct 29, 2010
1 Pokemon

2 Halo

3 Mass Effect

I just took the franchises combined, but even as standalone games, it would be in this order.