What are you asking Santa for this year?

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
A pony, a new pair of headphones that can keep all the sound in and sound like Heaven, and the following albums.

But seriously....the pony.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Jamster003 said:
A holiday for my birthday and christmas combined, should be fun.
It is my parents combined them because my birthday was kinda close to Christmas and it was very fun, I got a motorcycle that one time when I was 15 and although it was fun I had to return it because I somehow managed to run over myself with it while I was driving...
That was a terrible idea from my parents considering I had just learned how to ride a bike at 15... Really, what did they expect to happen with a motorcycle? But it was fun! besides I got to keep all the money that the motorcycle was worth so, there's that too.
Hey thanks for reminding me of something good I was feeling really depressed and now I'm good.

Gudrests

Mar 29, 2010
Superpowers.....Even just flying would be good for me...or being able to move things with my mind....because that would include flying.....Please??!?!?!?

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
A red fez (no tassle) an acoustic guitar, a top hat, a tan stetson, Skyrim and Halo: Anniversary Edition. That's all I can think of, though I usually like to come up with a selection. Only fair, so there's lots of ideas to fit everyone's convenience.

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
I kind of want a top hat and monocle.
Oh, and a good MLP plushie. Preferrably one like this, just of Twilight Sparkle instead of Fluttershy. I'll never get one though... These things are expensive (current bid is 630 USD on ebay):

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
the ability to transfer stored energy into kinetic energy, and lotsa yaoi.

Sleekgiant

Redlin5 made my title :c
Jan 21, 2010
Cash for computer parts.....I hate this laptop I'm stuck with for now

McNinja

Sep 21, 2008
Skyrim (assuming I don't have a job by Christmas), Mass Effect 3 CE, some more equipment for my drum kit, some Warhammer 40,000 stuff (also assuming I don't have a job by Christmas). Also, knives.

Rule Britannia

Apr 20, 2011
Hopefully: A new bass http://schecterguitars.com/International/Products/Bass/Diamond-P-Custom-4.aspx

I know I'm getting a Nixon watch http://ca.nixonnow.com/mens-watches/ (bottom of the page called "the time teller Canvas"

If I'm getting the bass I probably won't get much else so probably just Assassin's creed revelations...I don't think it will be that great I just want to know what happens (I guess in that sense it might be good)

Still Life

Sep 22, 2010
I only ask for the opportunity to see my loved ones and maybe receive a hug, or two.

Mistermixmaster

Aug 4, 2009
I'm only asking for one thing. An English release of Valkyria Chronicles 3. I want it sooo baaad D:

But then again, SEGA isn't liking that idea too much due to the darn pirates >=/ But hey, at least we're now up 1000 people in the Gallian Liberation Front so maybe we can convince SEGA otherwise soon...

Spawny0908

Feb 11, 2009
A new digital camera or camcorder. But I really want my sister to have a nice Christmas. She carried the last two Christmases and it's time for her to have a nice one.