What are you excited for 2019 in gaming?

Gordon_4_v1legacy

Aug 22, 2010
CyberPunk 2077 is the only game I really have a sense of anticipation for, but if DragonAge 4 comes out I?ll grab it too.

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
Nothing?s a must buy yet, but top-down on the curiosity list would be:

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Death Stranding (if there?s any chance of a next year release.)
Metro: Exodus
The Last of Us 2

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
As far as I'm concerned, the only game coming out in 2019 worth getting is Ori and the Will of the Wisps. Everything else will be a disappointment.

Aug 31, 2012
Battlefleet Gothic 2. That is all.

I am holding onto the belief that Cyberpunk 2077 will wait until 2020 to release as a tribute to it's inspiration.

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
Ace Combat 7. That's the only reason to be excited for anything.

If it's true that it's only 5 hours long like I've been hearing though, I'll cry.

Oct 22, 2011
Silentpony said:
As far as I'm concerned, the only game coming out in 2019 worth getting is Ori and the Will of the Wisps. Everything else will be a disappointment.
Can you ask your crystal ball if HL3 will come out this century, while you're at it?

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
MrCalavera said:
Silentpony said:
Can you ask your crystal ball if HL3 will come out this century, while you're at it?
Obviously it won't. It was cancelled years ago, and now only exists as a meme.

Mikejames

Jan 26, 2012
Still hope that Psychonauts 2 and Beyond Good and Evil 2 catch some of the spark of charm and creativity that their predecessors had.

Is Atomic Heart set for 2019 too? I've hardly seen anything on it or the developer beyond the trailer, but I hope that turns out well.

And it's been ages since I've played something from Suckerpunch, so I'll have to look into Ghosts of Tsushima for that at least.

Kerg3927

Jun 8, 2015
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - Can't wait. So glad it is being released on PC.

Anthem - I may not even play this, but as a former diehard Bioware fanboy, I'm extremely interested in seeing how it turns out, because I think the future of Bioware as a company probably rides on it. My gut tells me it's going to be awful, but what if it's not? What if Casey Hudson actually rights the sinking ship?

Warcraft III: Reforged - One of my favorite games of all time. Looking forward to playing through the campaign once again but with better graphics.