What are you listening to?

Lurker123

Mar 5, 2012
Roger Waters- The Powers That Be. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCKaTkxDSWs. While Radio KAOS hasn't aged well as a whole, this song, along with The Tide Is Turning, is still great.

IWCAS

Jul 28, 2009
I'm really into House music right now. IDM is more suitable for gaming though. Check out Boards of Canada, Aphex Twin, Proem, u-ziq, Aoki Takamasa.

For house: I've been repeating Raining and everything else from Kaskade. I LOOOOVE Kaskade.

rhyno435

Apr 24, 2009

Love this song. Say what you want about the ending, this song was perfect. It's so...chillingly calm.

Klumpfot

Dec 30, 2009
At this very moment, 'Polyphony' is transitioning into 'The New Black'. Strapping Young Lad's the band, and they were pretty fantastic.

IWCAS

Jul 28, 2009
Just_A_Glitch said:
Kenbo Slice said:
Ah dude, their first cd rocks. Personally I think their best songs are "The Boy Who Could Fly" and "Yeah Boy and Doll Face."
Snipped to save some room.

I've got "A Flair For the Dramatic" on my computer, just for some reason, I've never had the time to really listen to it in depth more than a couple of times. I do remember liking the majority of the album on the two listens I've given it, though a few songs were kind of "meh" for me (can't remember any names except for "Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides", which I really liked).
Yeah man, their first album was rough. I'd rather die than be famous was the only one that really stood out to me. I saw them live and I think they only played like two songs off that album.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
Right now I'm mostly listening to people talking about various things. I would post some of the music that I've recently listened to, but I'm too lazy at the moment and also don't feel like contributing to the lag that a lot of people always seem to forget occurs when we have a thread like this because of all the freaking videos.

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
We're kicking it old school here.

We've got some nice jazz performed for the game, Gravity Rush.

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
deserteagleeye said:

I am the most predictable person ever.
Capthca: around here
Well, yeah if you wanna specify...
Pfft, Time For True Revelation.

Time to one up: Beauty of Destiny remix.

Wut you got up your sleeve, son?

deserteagleeye

Sep 8, 2010
neonsword13-ops said:
Pfft, Time For True Revelation.

Time to one up: Beauty of Destiny remix.

Wut you got up your sleeve, son?
Skip to 1:04:33

DAT SAX everyday. It's like chocolate honey.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Been annotating my English wider reading links for my exam, and listenting to Bon Iver.

Like a Boss.