What are you most looking forward to these days?

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
This can apply to anything: games, movies, events, vacations, holidays, you name it.

Yesterday, I got ridiculously excited when I watched Soundgarden's King Animal album trailer. Sure, it reveals little to nothing but the fact that they're releasing an album (which also has tour implications) has me very happy.

As for other things, I've got my best friend's wedding coming up in a few weeks and I am really looking forward to The Hobbit in December.

What about you guys?

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
Still waiting for Persona 4 Arena to rear its head in the UK. Apparently it's late October now... Wouldn't be surprised if it got delayed until Christmas at this rate.

How do they have so many publishing problems when it comes to UK releases?

LOOK HOW HYPE THIS SHIT IS!

Instant main Shabrys. <3

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Right now, JET SET RADIOOOOOOO! Comes out on XBLA later today. Then after that Sonic Adventure 2 and NiGHTS into Dreams early October time.

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
In the life department, confirmation of a comfortable tax-free salary in return for a majority shareholding in my soul and 4 years of my life.

In the everything else department, all the games, films and trinkets I've had to stop myself from buying since about April despite the fact I've really, really wanted them on the grounds I can't afford either the time, the money or both.

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
I'm waiting for Dishonored and Hitman:Absolution on the gaming front

Not much else to report, but one longer term thing I'm looking forward to is graduating high school.

ohnoitsabear

Feb 15, 2011
As far as stuff gaming stuff, Half Life 3. As far as gaming stuff that has a halfway decent chance of happening in this decade, Dishonored. That game looks awesome.

Other than that, I'm really looking forward to the new Gorguts album that's supposed to come out this year, although I haven't seen any updates regarding it in a while. I'm also looking forward to a Septic Flesh concert that I'm planning on going to next month.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
I'm really looking forward to Yahtzee's new book that's coming out in October! I really enjoyed Mogworld, so if its anywhere near as good I'll be very happy.

Ranylyn

Nov 5, 2010
5 year anniversary this January. It's long distance right now, unfortunately, but with a little luck, I'll have the money to go down this year.

... not looking forward to the high chance of pregnancy involved. I can't imagine how we'd manage this, what with me being Canadian and her being American....

Spade Lead

Nov 9, 2009
The new rear suspension and a replacement Ignition Control Module in my car will mean I can street race it again. I really miss the feeling of making those little kids cry when my four-door sedan smokes them in their little Hondas to 60. Problem is, I probably won't get the parts in until after it is winter, which means racing will have to wait until the snow clears up.

Jaythulhu

Jun 19, 2008
I'm looking forward to 2014. Not that anything special is happening then, I've just had a kind of crappy year and don't expect much better from 2013.

Dec 3, 2011
I'm looking forward to the day in which I find a lover and confide in him all my secrets and flaws and cuddle up on the couch and fall asleep in his arms and wake up to his beautiful, smiling face...

oh umm... James Bond movie looks pretty cool as well

TheTJackson

Aug 29, 2011
Holidays/Events: End of Year 12 and Leavers Week (going to Albany with 11 friends for 10 days :D)
Gaming: Assassin's Creed 3 and Dishonored
Misc: Any chance I get to hang out with my girlfriend - upcoming exams has cut that time in half unfortunately.

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
I've been "broke" for a long time. I have about 3 years worth of games to catch up on, plus there's...

*Gameglobe.
*Yogventures.
*Linden Lab's "Patterns."
*The Halloween update for Minecraft.
*Project Eternity.
*Black Isle Studios is back & may yet unleash a Baldur's Gate 3 upon the world.
*Elder Scrolls Online.
*Paying for Guild Wars 2 as if it were a single player game never having to buy anything for it ever again.
*Next season of The Walking Dead.
*The next chapter of Black Butler.
*The end of the latest Hunter x Hunter hiatus.

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
Finishing my thesis.
I should have it done in a couple of weeks and I am so excited. I never want to look at another book ever again.