What are You Playing Now / Last Game You Beat

JaKandDaxter

War does change
Jan 10, 2009
I'm currently still worming my way through Fallout 4 primarily, but I've still got MGS V and Tomb Raider to finish (so I can move on to Rise of the Tomb Raider).

Last game I completed was Sonic Lost World when it got it's PC release not so long ago.

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
B-Cell said:
Having played superhot for like hour and i got a Headache. what the hell developers were thinking this could be a cool idea?
The whole idea of the Theme the game have, is to pinpoint your main objective you have in your whole game: Kill the Red Guys, Gameplay and Story wise.
Btw did you played the game with VR?

LetalisK

May 5, 2010
Last game I beat was Rebel Galaxy, which is saying something since I can hardly beat games nowadays. Fucking amazing game.

What I'm playing now is Far Cry 4, Warframe, and NBA 2k16. I also started a Witcher games because I want to finally play the series, but...not looking good.

JaKandDaxter

War does change
Jan 10, 2009
Started Infamous Second Son . I already heard some not so good things about it, and SS is looking to be my least liked game in the series. With the rather boring hand to hand combat with the chain. Its so dull, that I am somewhat forcing myself to play this game for other redeeming factors. Also hope the fast travel makes up for how slow it is getting around. Seeing as you can't jump on the monorail tracks and jet as close as you can to the next point of interest. Hopefully the game picks up, as I had some hopes for the first true next gen game I'm playing.

At least using vents to scale buildings is a lot faster than climbing them ledge by ledge. But I can't get over how badly Sucker Punch bombed on the hand to hand combat imo. Its the 3rd game in the series, and the first two hand to hand combat was pretty good. Even with the stick added in the 2nd game was still rather fun to use. But I'm not feeling this chain at all. Good thing I only spent $12 bucks on SS. So my investment will more than likely pay off. Also picked up the stand alone DLC. So hopefully that will be rather good.

Sharia

Nov 30, 2015
I'm still working through the Revolution 25th Anniversary Collection. I completed Broken Sword 1 again, now onto The Smoking Mirror. I also completed Day of the Tentacle Remastered yesterday.

Amigastar

Any Color you like
Jul 19, 2007
Playing Grim Dawn currently, i have to say though that it took some time to appreciate and i still think it's a litte bit flawed, but when you overlook the weaknesses it has (a little bit ugly graphics, open world with no engaging story, sometimes you are lost because of no idea where to go next) it can be seriously fun.

So the loot and Character customization is where the game shines. All in all a fun alternative to other ARPG's.

I wish Torchlight II would have such rich Loot.

JaKandDaxter

War does change
Jan 10, 2009
Started and finished The Order 1886 . I really enjoyed it overall. And if you can get past or enjoy the slow walking; you'll be able to see how wonderful of a game The Order is.

Great setting, detailed enviornment with a few mishaps. But none the less great. Love the textures too, particularly in the London Underground. And how old and antique everything looks and feels. RAD did a good job of not overdoing the futuristic aspect of an alternative Victorian era setting. The gameplay mechanics are pretty solid. And I love the use of a historic figure as the scientist. Next game I'll be playing is Batman Arkham Knight .

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
Sheria said:
I'm still working through the Revolution 25th Anniversary Collection. I completed Broken Sword 1 again, now onto The Smoking Mirror. I also completed Day of the Tentacle Remastered yesterday.
Any opinion for Day of the Tentacle Remastered? I have plans to play it too someday.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Been foraying into Uncharted's multiplayer. Fun but there's way too much cheating, and as far a I can tell it all goes unsanctioned.

Sharia

Nov 30, 2015
SweetShark said:
Sheria said:
Any opinion for Day of the Tentacle Remastered? I have plans to play it too someday.
As a Remaster? It is certainly nicely done, it is clear a lot of care went into upgrading both its visuals and the music. I personally played it with the commentary on as I have beaten it many a time already, it's great for those who are keen on that kind of thing. They have added in a new interface which certainly suits the controller better, but other than that ... it's Day of the Tentacle. Still such a fantastic and funny game.

JaKandDaxter

War does change
Jan 10, 2009
Well Batman Arkham Knight is pretty darn good so far. Loving the good old detective interfaces and electronics. I know AK has been criticized for overuse of the Batmobile. And while there was a mission where I honestly did felt the batmobile was a bit overused. As ultimately in the movies and tv shows its mainly use for transportation. I still think the batmobile overall is a good additonal to the game. And is a great way of getting around. Love being able to call it and jump right in.

One of my main beefs with Arkham Knight is thugs on the street usually run away from you. I want to fight them to level up and just have fun with the combat mechanics. But no, I'm stuck chasing them more often than not, and scrambling the messy UI to get the bat claw. Instead of enjoying taking down 20 enemies at once; with the higher enemy count new consoles have afforded the most recent installment of Arkham. Still, I aim to finish this game and do some extra missions as well.

Sep 9, 2007
I finally got around to starting Salt & Sanctuary over the weekend and its really good. Got my ass handed to my by the first boss a couple times, but after getting used to his attack patterns, I finally took him down. In the end it wasn't so much reading his attacks, but judging how far away I was from the boss so I could dodge in the right direction. Also, I still haven't quite got the timing down on the heal potions yet. There's a slight pause where you quaff the potion, which leaves you vulnerable to getting beaten down if you're too close to an enemy.

Apart from that, the movement feels tight, the upgrade tree is intimidating as all get out and the equipment stats are wonderfully vague. If you're into Dark Souls and have a PS4 (or are willing to wait a couple months for it to come out on PC) I highly recommend it.

Sharia

Nov 30, 2015
I've made a start on DSIII. It looks and feels fantastic, I'm definitely more of a Souls fan than I was of Bloodborne. I'm not doing anything else this evening, the phone is already off the hook.

B-Cell_v1legacy

Feb 9, 2016
Sheria said:
I've made a start on DSIII. It looks and feels fantastic, I'm definitely more of a Souls fan than I was of Bloodborne. I'm not doing anything else this evening, the phone is already off the hook.

I will be only interested if PC port is optimize this time and no more xbox button prompts on keyboard and mouse.

vledleR

Nov 3, 2014
About 5 hours into Warframe. Decent game, no real complaints so far, other than being DC'd from failed host migration about 3 times now, but that's expected on consoles

Zombie Proof

Nov 28, 2015
Playing through the fallout 4 survival beta and oh man, what a sublime experience. While it's not as back breaking as something like Stalker/Misery, it provides a fair amount of challenge and definitely a whole lot of fun. What I like most about it is how it puts so much more gravity on the second to second decisions you make as well as planning well before engaging combat. Gameplay elements I totally overlooked and took for granted before are now at the forefront of every decision I make and the sleep/save only element paints the entire experience with a nice layer of tension. I'm really digging it.

Axelthefox

Mar 29, 2016
Country
United States
Eurotruck simulator 2. I have been getting better,i remember when i first played the game i ended up with a overturned truck and crashed cars.