What are you playing right now?

Ed130 The Vanguard

(Insert witty quote here)
Sep 10, 2008
I'm doing a normal runthrough of Transformers: War for Cybertron.

I'm considering doing a achievement/intel playthrough for Spec Ops the Line, but the thought of it makes me a little nauseous and depressed.

The next game I'm playing will be Black Mesa Source then Borderlands 2.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Nothing...
was playing LoL but moved to study and my internet connection can't handle it.
So I'm thinking about picking my Wii here and getting Last Story.

twistedmic

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 8, 2009
I've got a bit of a backlog going right now. I have a partially finished run through Arkham Asylum, a nearly finished God of War I HD play through and I recently started Darksiders II and Witcher II along with another Skyrim play through (Dawnguard and Hearth Fire installed).
And once I'm finished with a couple of those, I've got Uncharted (first one)to start and a copy of the newest Mortal Kombat coming in the mail.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Just got done with SWTOR, leaving behind a 37 Murader, and a 17 Smuggler. It was fun, but too much of a grind for me. I'm also playing through the Ratchet and Clank collection and Idol Minds did a terrible job. There are graphical glitches EVERYWHERE. But I am enjoying it. I'm waiting for Borderlands 2 and One Piece Pirate Warriors to come out, and after that it's Pokemon Black 2. I'm having a hard time importing One Piece from Europe though....

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
Skyrim,Heavily modded
Tf2
Tribes ascend
Shogun 2 gun edition
And I should really finish my current game of civ V

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Guild Wars 2 and there goes my free time (I playing 5 characters at once which make me a tortoise compare to others who had finish the story or at higher level). I still got Dark Souls and Transformer: Fall of Cybertron to play aswell!

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
Star Trek Online. I don't really know why anymore. The space combat is fun, I guess, but the ground combat is absolutely terrible. Yesterday I was about to ragequit (something I never do) because I was fighting Borg drones with walls of HP and every 2 seconds I had to stop shooting for 5 seconds to remodulate my weapons because their shields had adapted. Good Lord, that was annoying.

The quests are, in true Star Trek style, hit and miss by a mile. Some are fun and entertaining (the Q one was, as one would expect, a lot of fun (even with the aforementioned Borg annoyance. Hang on, I didn't need to remodulate my weapons during that mission. Weird.)), but most are just the same cycle of stages: go to system, fight ships, beam to planet/ship, fight footsoldiers, beam back to ship, fight ships, warp out and report.

Maybe I should try my hand at a little PVP, but before I do that I should get another class ship. But in true MMO spirit, that'll be weeks of saving dilithium or pay $20 or the local equivalent. $20 for a ship with marginally better stats for combat that really isn't that inspired... Yeah, I really don't know why I'm playing this anymore. ^^;

Kyrian007

Nemo saltat sobrius
Legacy
Mar 9, 2010
Kansas
Country
U.S.A.
Well, I had been working on a new character on Skyrim to ready myself for Dawnguard... Then the Summer Sale began. I got and started in on FO 3, and got quite a way thru it before last weekend's Steam sale where I got Just Cause 2. It's providing some much needed gleeful sandboxy fun when compared to the wrpgs I had been playing. Next up, back to finish Fallout, then back to faff around in Skyrim for a little while before Dishonored drops.

lukey94

Sep 2, 2008
Well in my last week of gaming before I go to uni, I'm playing through the Fallout New Vegas DLC. And as always for the past 3 years, I'm playing TF2

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
Medieval II: Total War - busy taking over the known world with the Viking armies of Denmark! Did my best to get excommunicated very early on, claiming a resurgence of the old Gods.

Also, I've just started replaying Final Fantasy: Dissidia [duodecim] after neglecting my PSP for far too long.

endnuen

Sep 20, 2010
Endless Space on my laptop
Dark Souls on my ps3, gearing up for the PTDE DLC to hit.
And Fifa12 or Skryim in between.

FEichinger

Aug 7, 2011
KotoR, since I haven't played it in ages and will finally go for KotoR II now that it hit Steam =D

Also: Captcha "which one is hottest?" ... Y U NO HAVE LIGHTSABER?

King of Wei

Jan 13, 2011
Neverwinter Nights since it was the only thing I could buy with what little was left on my gamestop gift card. I'm liking it so far and I've been looking for a good RPG so mission accomplished.

I'll be going back to Dark Souls next. Put it down for a little while to catch up on video uploads. Otherwise I'll be spending a solid month doing that when I finish the game.

geK0

Jun 24, 2011
Matthew94 said:
I never bear red or the Elite 4 so I am rectifying that mistake.
I'd also like to bear red and the elite 4, bitches could use a good mauling.

OT:
I've been playing an imported copy of Monster Hunter Portal 3rd HD on the PS3; it's a little annoying to have to look up translations for the menus, but I love me some monster hunter.