What are you Procrastinating from right now?

Badabukavich

Aug 28, 2009
There's plenty of you guys out there just going through forums right now because your putting off something else so tell me, what is it your procrastinating from?

Currently i have to write a c++ program and study for a physics test.

Wutaiflea

Mar 17, 2009
I have a bit of a cold, so instead of washing up, vacuuming and doing the housework, I've been on The Escapist and watching Michelle Phan videos all afternoon.

[Cold-Shoulder]

Jun 5, 2009
I have numerous projects to finish, complete a report on my work experience and to clean my room.
I am definitely going to regret it later this week.

Lord Kloo

Jun 7, 2010
Geography report for tomorrow, and also I'm trying to avoid being sad at how Black Ops hasn't come in the post yet, silly royal mail, they're always late... well not late but they didn't deliver it today, ah well.. at least I can do my homework now.. *sigh*

Sir_Tor

Nov 29, 2009
I have to write 2½ more pages on a swedish homework. But It's soooooooooooooo boring!

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
Essay for sociology, I should be doing research for it, but in my defence, it is not due until the 30th...

6unn3r

Aug 12, 2008
Making several phone calls, none of them are that important, but meh, i just cba.

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
I have a book to read an essay to write and a paper with 22 questions that all must be answered with 4-5 sentences each.

Octorok

May 28, 2009
Homework/revision. The way I see it, if I put them off long enough, they go away!

Besides, I can get the grades I need easily. Who needs to write a German essay, when I could be listening to this?

Thing the Russians sang to get themselves all pumped up for kicking the Nazis out of the Motherland.

English lyrics are pure baddasery in song form ;

Rise up, huge country,
Rise up for a fight to the death!
With the dark fascist force,
With the damned horde.

Refrain x 2:
Let noble fury
Boil up like a wave
The people's war is going on,
The sacred war!

We'll give repulse to oppressors
Of all fervent ideas,