What are your favorite dying last words?

Dustpan

Jan 25, 2011
"Always look on the bright side of life..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ

Superior Mind

Feb 9, 2009
"Go get an officer. I refuse to be shot by a private."

These were to be the last words of official badass [http://www.badassoftheweek.com/upham.html] Captain Charles Hazlitt Upham, upon a failed attempt to escape a POW camp. After becoming hopelessly tangled in barbed wire and caught he lit a cigarette told the German soldier who was about to kill him to fetch someone more worthy of he task. However the German Officer, upon realising that the only entity worthy of taking out Upham was an explosive Tyrannosaur, instead helped Upham out of the wire, later sending him to Colditz Castle.

Crimson King

May 16, 2009
My personal favourite death soliloquy doesn't really involve words, but it works so well without them. It's the death of the villain from "Enter the Ninja" which can be seen here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EvPvfVOUV8

However, if I had to make a choice that actually involved words, I do remember some scene were a person is shot and calmly accuses their assailant of being "a fucking asshole" before collapsing into the throes of death. However, I'll be buggered if I could ever remember where I saw that.

uzo

Jul 5, 2011
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."

- Roy Batty (Rutger Hauer), Bladerunner

Still one of the most touching finales in film history for me.

bkdlsf89990

Mar 11, 2009
John F. Kennedy:

"No, you certainly can't."

In response to Nellie Connally remarking, "Mr. President, you certainly can't say Dallas doesn't love you."

the clockmaker

Jun 11, 2010
"my only regret is that I didn't hate you more"- Thief, 8-bit theater
"I am older than time itself, I posses a power beyond mortal comprehension, I will not be undone by such amatuer hour horseshit like absorbing too much power and then exploding. I am sarda, my will be done"-Sarda 8-bit theater.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Darth Carr said:
"Tell my wife, Hello"

~some guy in Futurama whose name i forgot
How dare you forget the neutral planet's leader! He'd be so indifferent to it!!

OT: Probably doesnt count since he didnt die, but I have a friend who jumped off a car roof while car surfing (cause you know, nothing better to do on a Wednesday afternoon in the summer), got speared on a branch through his chest, then when it he hit the ground he broken clavicle and Two of his orbital bones (his frontal and zygomatic, he hit a rock). he lived after some rather major (read expensive) surgery.

His last words?

Slow down to 70? *****, I want you to go 100, 80 is for Pussies and I wanna clear through those branches.

he won of course (since we measure by who has the least amount of roadrash, and he had none).

JLML

Feb 18, 2010
KrossBillNye said:
Two currently:

"Mal. Guy killed me, Mal. He killed me with a sword. How weird is that?" - Mr. Universe.

"I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar." - Hoban 'Wash' Washburn
Agreed. Damn, Firefly (and, of course, the film Serenity) will forever hold a special place in my heart as one of the best sci-fi series/films ever. And the characters are so awesome. xD

Other than that, I'd probably say "Buh! Hahahaha, you should have seen the look on your face!" said by a relative of mine (in Swedish, but whatever) when he pretended to have died to freak the nurse/caretaker out (he was ill for quite a while, so he needed help). Sure, not his actual last words, but amongst the last. Damn did he have a good sense of humour. :p

Nicolairigel

May 6, 2011
"A..... man....chooses...a slave......obeys.....
OOOBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYY!"

- Andrew Ryan

"It is done. At last, it is done."
- Kreia, Knights of the old Republic 2

"I...die.... so that democracy...may....live...."
- Liberty Prime, Fallout 3

6_Qubed

Mar 19, 2009
My favorite last words are those of Albert Einstein. See, his last words were in German, and his attending nurse didn't speak German, so his last words are forever lost to history.