What are your tagged skills in real life?

TakeyB0y2

A Mistake
Jun 24, 2011
Art, Speech and Comprehension.

Goodness, now I'm wondering how they'd come in handy if the zombie apocalypse were to actually happen...

Captcha: "The Fully Monty" That's reassuring, thanks. :)

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Art, speech, comprehension.

I'm a musician and writer, for starters. Comprehension and logic tends to come naturally to me.

Though I am dyslexic, and actually READING the material and take me time. >.<

Jayse

Sep 22, 2009
Comprehension
Crafting - Mechanical Engineer by trade.
Weapons - Insomuch as I do Archery

jesskit

Jan 22, 2011
Id be Speech, Comprehension and Art probly, Im a law student who has a psychology degree (tho did better in comp sci tho ill put that down to the art) and a musician

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
Crafting, oh so much crafting. I would probably be able to engineer a (very Basic) robot of some type if I wanted too. But alas I have been low on supplies all my life. I either have no money to buy supplies with or no time to do any actual building... and considering the ideas that go through my head it is probably for the best.

However come apocalypse time I will be the guy in power armor, suplexing demons.

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
Medicine, Speech and Comprehension/Psychology. (Perk Extra tag skill: Crafting)

I have a low Con stat so I'm cronically broken, which has lead me into alot of medical know-how.
Despite my sickly apearance I have a way with words to sway others and their thoughts. (spoken so don't judge my writing)
Finding this interesting i am trying to study psych and it has opened up a few more diolog options so far.

P.S My comprehension is also just being able to comprehend.

bigfatcarp93

Mar 26, 2012
Can I only choose two? Because only Art and Comprehension really fit me... although, the empty slot could easily be filled with a doubling up of comprehension, if that be allowed.

DANEgerous

Jan 4, 2012
Crafting and survival. Stay alive, keep those you love alive, if some one wan you dead who fucking cares you live in the woods they will never find you and if the look for you they will likely be stabbed in their sleep or poisoned their death attributed to a local tribe of bandits that would rather they have the credit than I would.

Heronblade

Apr 12, 2011
Science, math, and comprehension, with a skill deficit to language, speech, and art.

P.S. Technically, mathematics forms the basis of nearly all forms of science, putting them in separate categories doesn't make much sense. A better divide might be between the "hard" and "soft" categories of science. The former being chemistry, biology, physics, and other types based on math and other purely objective facts, and the latter including fields like psychology and archaeology where perspective and conjecture take center stage. (not that there's anything wrong with the "soft" sciences, its just a different mode of thought.)

SuperSuperSuperGuy

Jun 19, 2010
Science, mathematics and comprehension, according to my grades.

I, honestly, wish that I were skilled in art. However, it's just not something that I can do because of my self-defeating nature, perfectionism and lack of commitment. In addition, I have a cripplingly low luck stat, which causes circumstances to always conspire against me. My charisma is also low, as are my strength, dexterity and stamina stats. My faith and expression (including things like speech) stats are below average. This pretty much leaves me with only my intelligence, which feeds into my three top skills and not much else.

Kermi

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2007
Realistically I would say "nothing" but if I had to pick one I'd say speech. People consider me a good speaker. I enjoy wordplay and have an extensive vocabulary. I can be persuasive and manipulative as the situation calls for it. I seldom lose debates.

So. That. I'm pretty awful at math and anything athletic though. I mean I like math, it is something I can appreciate the beauty of as a casual observer, but I can't utilise it.

jjhoho

Aug 24, 2009
First, speech. I'm a smooth operator, one could say. Secondly, probably comprehension, and third perhaps weapons, or maybe art. it's not weapons all the way cos i'm not big on guns just blades, concealed weapons etc. so only fulfill half of that, and art cos i'm an actor but i don't know if that falls under speech or art. Mathematics as well, i'm passably proficient at it (i just don't enjoy it)