What attracts you most about the gender you're interested in?

rockytheboxer

Nov 3, 2009
I thought I'd shoot for an all inclusive title. For me, I find the female neck to be a beautiful, graceful thing. Also, the eyes. How about you?

GreyWolf257

Oct 1, 2009
This is going to be posted about 1000 times, but personality.

By the way, the title made me laugh. It just seems "jumpy", or something. I suppose the inclusiveness will pay off, though, so I can't say I blame you one bit.

EDIT: I must be high, so excuse this edit. I find the fact that women don't have penises to be attractive. I'm being blunt, but someone is going to say it anyway.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
If they make me laugh, their eyes, their hair, their torso (don't ask) and their skin.

I love smooth skin.

Oh and a good personality.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Elegant, slender neckline

Curves in all the right places

Soulful expressive eyes

Laughs at the same shit I do

Has the same core values as me

Wears her heart on her sleeve

A voracious sexual appetite helps too

CuddlyCombine

Sep 12, 2007
Tits and ass. My children can have only the best genes.

As for what I look for in women, personality.

Indecizion

Aug 11, 2009
Yeah personality, but i love the eyes and the way they smell, even after sweating all women seem to smell pretty somehow, but yeah their eyes are always so beautiful :).

Hurr Durr Derp

Apr 8, 2009
I'll go ahead and assume that this is about physical traits, so I'll avoid the all-too obvious "hurr I only care about personality" spiel.

For me it's the whole package that counts... It's not so much one thing that stands out, but how it all comes together. For example I could say I like full breasts and it wouldn't really be a lie, but it's more important that the proportions are right compared to the rest of the body. No skinny chicks with huge boobs for me.

If I had to choose one thing though, it'd be the hips. I like me some curves.

Harmondale2

Nov 18, 2009
The right personality and i'll be all over them

No matter how attractive they might be in the medias eye, i'll find them repulsive if they have a bad personality.

Meggiepants

Not a pigeon roost
Jan 19, 2010
They can make me laugh. Absolutely the most important thing for me.
Passionate.
Good legs. I know, this is strange for a woman to say, but my friend and I played soccer together and we would both sit around after our game was over and watch the boys play in their shorts. There's nothing like a good pair of stems.

Of course this is all the surface stuff. I managed to get all that and much more. Life is good. :)

Acier

Nov 5, 2009
I like a guy with big eyes and a really defined jawline.

I also like a relaxed but not slouchy posture.

My friends think I'm weird for the jaw thing though

Jun 13, 2009
Beyond the obvious things like a personality and a pulse*, I'm going to have to go with the eyes. Big cute, eyes and *thud* jaw will meet floor.

[sub][sub]*optional[/sub][/sub]

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
The hair and face. People can wear a really poofy shirt, but they can't always wear a mask! is how I describe it to people. Idealy shoulder to mid-back length pale blond streaked with brown. Or totally jet black/ dark brown and a tad shorter with slight curls.

I'm probably a little too specific for being average too slightly below average in terms of attractiveness, but I can dream, can't I?

I'm assuming you mean physical aspects, otherwise I'd say personality because that's all I can hope for.

Eerors

Jan 31, 2010
Foreign/well travelled and big brown eyes....*sigh*

Oh and be able to put up with me. That should be number one...¬_¬

sneakypenguin

Elite Member
Legacy
Jul 31, 2008
Country
usa
hURR dURR dERP said:
I'll go ahead and assume that this is about physical traits, so I'll avoid the all-too obvious "hurr I only care about personality" spiel.

For me it's the whole package that counts... It's not so much one thing that stands out, but how it all comes together. For example I could say I like full breasts and it wouldn't really be a lie, but it's more important that the proportions are right compared to the rest of the body. No skinny chicks with huge boobs for me.

If I had to choose one thing though, it'd be the hips. I like me some curves.
I'm gonna tag along with this honest guy.

Figure, boobs butt hips face all proportioned nicely. None of this personality crap, we're talking attraction not friendship here lol.

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
Breasts? I mean, they tend to be a firm indicator that a person is of the gender I'm interested in, along with voice every so often.

Otherwise, I'll just throw out my usual spiel of darker skin than mine, shorter than me, hair somewhere around shoulder length, closer to heavyset than anorexic, and breasts somewhere in the B-C range.