What brought you to the Escapist?

Wardi Boi

Aug 8, 2011
I was walking past my brother's room one day and all i could hear was him pissing himself laughing at this speedy, mubbling voice. After a while, I entered his room and asked what he was listening to so then he showed me the Zero Punctuation review of the Bionic Commando and Castle Crashers.

Ever since then, I've been watching it and continually refreshing the website for his newest video every Wednesday; never looked back.

Ubermetalhed

Sep 15, 2009
I really can't remember, I didn't join the forums for a couple of years but I do remember watching ZP from when it first started on here.

Must have just stumbled onto here somehow.

otakon17

Jun 21, 2010
It would be Mr. Croshaw that brought me here. Zero Punctuation is without a doubt one of the funniest things I've seen on the web.

thisisnotsparta

Oct 17, 2008
Unforgotten Realms and Zero Punctuation, then one day I saw a forum post I wanted to respond to and the rest is history.

Prince Regent

Dec 9, 2007
There was a small notion made in a Popular Science magazine that ZP was great. So I checked it out and stayed around.

TheAngryKoala

Aug 5, 2011
Like almost everyone here, Zero Punctuation.Yahtzee truly embodies the meaning of the word "motor-mouth" in my opinion. And he's got a sweet hat to boot :)

Matrixbeast

Sep 18, 2010
Was looking for a review of Clive Barker's "Clive Barker's Jericho" by Clive Barker.
Found Yahtzee's review. Stayed ever since.

Magicmad5511

May 26, 2011
YATZHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
My brother showed me some Zero Punctuarion a while back then through that I found Unskippable then the forums.

Shakomaru

May 18, 2011
*deep breath* LittleKuriboh posted a link to the desert bus stream, and of course I thought that it was hilarious, so I looked up LRR about three months later, and I found the escapist, so I came here because of Paul.

Amberella

Super Sailor Moon
Jan 23, 2010
My fiancé brought me here. lol. He's been on this site and told me I should join. :) So therefore I did.