Votes: 12 20.3%

• Total voters

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat šŸ
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
It's a while since we've done one of these, but it's always interesting to see where everyone hails from.

(I'm aware that the EU isn't a country, but it makes a convenient poll option.)

Myself, I'm from the UK, specifically England and apart from a short stint working in the States, I've lived here all my life. Would I consider moving abroad? For a few years, if there were good job prospects, but I'm too attached to this country to leave it for good.

How about you?

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
That's something this site is kind of lacking. We used to have options to put in all sorts of stuff like this into our profile.

I'm from Canada. It's a pretty good place.

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
Where's the option for "Texas"? Other doesn't cut it.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
I'm from Belgium. It's a boring milquetoast sort of country where nothing especially good or bad ever happens. Which I suppose is not really a bad thing all things considered.

Except you know, the COVID19 crisis, but that's a global thing rather than specifically Belgian, so it doesn't count.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
I see at least one smartarse there is buying Corona beer. Gonna need some lemon or limes for that.

Anyway like Yoshi here, I hail from the Merry Old Land of Aus. And in the past four months or so the country has had fires, floods, and pestilence. It hasnā€™t been like cataclysmic but Jesus could you give us a minute to catch our breath instead of just gang-fucking us with disasters :p

Yoshi

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
I'm from Sweden. You've probably heard of us, we do a lot of things really well and are sort of like the best country around. We are especially good at telling others how good we are.
you guys makes good chocolate and that's about all i know your country for tbh...

sXeth

Elite Member
Legacy
Nov 15, 2012
Canada,

We live amongst moose, wolverines, and canada geese, its basically a savage fight for survival.