What "Day" is your Birthday?

Necator15

Jan 1, 2010
July 19

--First five women of the Salem Witch trials were executed. (1692)
--First 3D reconstruction of a CT scan of a head was published (1983)

Also, Samuel Colt was born. (1814)

teqrevisited

Mar 17, 2010
14th of December.

Apparently this is Alabama Day, Christian Feast Day and Monkey Day...
Though Monkey Day, an unofficial holiday, looks as if it started in 2000.

I also share a birthday with, among others, Michael Owen and apparently Nostradamus. This is, of course, from Wikipedia though.

Slaanax

Oct 28, 2009
Sometimes Martin Luther King day falls on my Birthday and according to Wik

Some Christian Feast things.

beastwood225

Apr 9, 2009
Trebort said:
Lots of neat stuff happened on my birthday, one of the more important events would be the Pope giving the Knights Templar his whatjamacallit (I've forgotten) and letting them be the Army of God. Neato.
hooray for the day a load of people were slaughtered for having a different imaginary friend.

Deadpewl

Jul 23, 2009
Nujabes died this year on my birthday. Which is sad because Samurai Champloo had awesome music.

Trebort

Duke of Cheesecake
Feb 25, 2010
beastwood225 said:
Trebort said:
Lots of neat stuff happened on my birthday, one of the more important events would be the Pope giving the Knights Templar his whatjamacallit (I've forgotten) and letting them be the Army of God. Neato.
hooray for the day a load of people were slaughtered for having a different imaginary friend.
*cheers* WAR for an imaginary friend. Silly isn't it?

beastwood225

Apr 9, 2009
Trebort said:
beastwood225 said:
Trebort said:
*cheers* WAR for an imaginary friend. Silly isn't it?
it does seem counter-intuitive to have an army when one of the tenants of the entire religion is "thou shalt not kill".

Pyotr Romanov

Jul 8, 2009
My birthday is new years-day.
Somehow people always ask me if it annoys me... I don't get why, everyone is always very festive and gives lots of presents. Seriously, I have yet to meet someone who's birthday is such a grand family fest.

beastwood225

Apr 9, 2009
TooMiserableToLive said:
My birthday is new years-day.
Somehow people always ask me if it annoys me... I don't get why, everyone is always very festive and gives lots of presents. Seriously, I have yet to meet someone who's birthday is such a grand family fest.
people think it might be annoying cos you only get one set of presents as opposed to two.

SPCF

Jun 9, 2010
Mine's in "International Lefthanders Day."
Sad thing is I'm right-handed -.-