What did you do whilst you were banned?

Vampire cat

Apocalypse Meow
Apr 21, 2010
Never noticed anything about it Oo. So I'm guessing I was playing Killing Floor or watching 24 season 8 (just started my marathon, first time see-trough, I'm really excited^^)

Professor Cubbage

Aug 19, 2009
EmileeElectro said:
Nighthief said:
I committed suicide but then got better when I realized it was an error.
^ WE HAVE A WINNER!

I screamed like a girl and curled in a ball and sobbed.

Seriously, I said, 'huh?' saw someone else complaining of the same thing on Twitter, shrugged and said, 'must be an error, I'll give them time to smooth it out' and carried on playing Pokemon as I'd be playing it for a few hours.
Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN HAZ COOK1E???????

Sovvolf

Mar 23, 2009
Sent a message to the mods... Cried a little... Then I twiddled with my thumbs.

Vitor Goncalves

Mar 22, 2010
Banned?! I was just on probation for a couple of hours, but thought it was a site error and just went to play a bit of WoW and a bit of Civ4 and when I returned I was able to post again.

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
I wrote to the mods....yeah, they probably got like 10,000 complaints over the course of one hour.

tomtom94

aka "Who?"
May 11, 2009
It's nice to get back after a month and a half of exams and not be able to post.

I was busy catching up on the videos I'd missed.

Banana Phone Man

Elite Member
May 19, 2009
claymorez said:
Banana Phone Man said:
I read your community member spotlight thingy. It was an interesting read.

EDIT:

Oh and my head exploded but I'm duct taping and gluing myself together.

Which of my two plans for what would happen if the escapist disappeared did you think was better ? Also this whole experience may have been kulinai testing our responses :p (joking)
Both were great. I like the idea of giving hamsters and cookies for the greater cause of the escapist. Gives me the warm and fuzzy feelings just thinking about it.

Then again if you bought it for yourself I bet every member of the escapist would help refund you and you could have made yourself a god here. Tyranical if you wish. All Hail God Claymorez, Escapee Extrodiare... Now give him your cookies! Sounds catchy.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
micky said:
i played counterstike until they booted me for some strange reason
Not your day today.

OT: I was dangerously close to thinking about my feelings, but then the post-box appeared again on a thread and all was well.

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
I asked to get banned for a few months because of exams. So I guess I studied and then diligently failed said exams while I was banned.

EDIT: Wait. There was an error of some sort? I don't know. Guess I was either sleeping or roasting to death in town.

chromewarriorXIII

The One with the Cake
Oct 17, 2008
Vitor Goncalves said:
Banned?! I was just on probation for a couple of hours, but thought it was a site error and just went to play a bit of WoW and a bit of Civ4 and when I returned I was able to post again.
Apparently, some people were put on probation, some suspended, and some (me included) banned.

I spend a little bit wondering what was going on, sent a message through the feedback thing, then talked to Ultimateownage on Twitter and found out him, and Sky14Kemea were also suffering the same problem (which made me worry less). Then I watched the new LRR and Unskippable to pass the time.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
I panicked.

Then I sent a nicely worded message to the mods.

Then I panicked a bit more.

Then I played Yu-Gi-Oh Online

And lost

AbsoluteVirtue18

Jan 14, 2009
I cried and cursed God for abandoning me, then I threw a sword at a cross.

Good news is I'm not banned, bad news is I'm a vampire now.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
I messaged them.

Other than that I looked around to see why, looked at past posts and a rather amusing pm conversation with a troll I had, which is one of my all-time moments of internet-badass (that's an oxymoron if ever I saw one).

JaneDoe

Aug 28, 2009
chromewarriorXIII said:
Apparently, some people were put on probation, some suspended, and some (me included) banned.
Interesting stuff. I thought probation was just a warning, with no effect on posting. So how did people know? did some people get messages?

I just couldn't post, which I guess could is suspension. Or a temporary ban which is a suspension? ahhhh