What did you do whilst you were banned?

DocBalance

Nov 9, 2009
Sheesh, I take a couple days off and everybody get's banned? Why am I never around when the fun stuff happens...

MostlyHarmless

Feb 8, 2010
Freaked out a bit, checked all my posts recently to see if any were bad, sent a polite email, then flew to Magrathea to check to see if the Improbability Drive was working correctly. All it said was 42..

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
GrinningManiac said:
Spam-PM'd the Mods, then Spam-Steam-Message'd anyone I could find on Steam that is on here
Well, I didn't get no Steam-spam. I guess you didn't look very good!

I paniced, searched for a post to see if I had a little <color=red>BANNED under my name, wrote a nice little message to the admins, then went on IRC to discover many people had the problem. Luckily Back to the Future II was about to start so I wasn't really paying much attention to the internet anyway.
When I came back everything was solved. Huzzah!

Eggsnham

Apr 29, 2009
I was confused and I was just about to hang myself from the ceiling when I saw that the issue resolved itself.

Wardnath

Dec 27, 2009
Skylane14 said:
Sheesh, I take a couple days off and everybody get's banned? Why am I never around when the fun stuff happens...
I know, right? Curse our bad luck....

swolf

May 3, 2010
I sent the moderators 2 messages, tried to PM a friend to find out if they knew what was going on (didn't work...:( ) and considered actually working on my stories but ended up with baby duty so that kept me occupied.

Sigel

Jul 6, 2009
I killed a lot of time on youtube...too much time. Damn you youtube!! "shakes fist"

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
I went to the gym, worked out a little bit

That's what I was planning on doing anyways.