What did you do whilst you were banned?

Valksy

Nov 5, 2009
Rummaged through my recent posts to see if I had said anything particularly heinous.

And then, like many others, sent a small email of polite enquiry.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
I had to go write a social test, and when I came back, it was fixed. ^_^

Xtroni

Feb 20, 2010
I wasn't on here for any of this? what the hell am i always away when stuff like this happen? Am i THAT lucky?

deadguynotyetburied

Jun 3, 2010
I sent a neutral message to the mods describing the error message I was seeing, and went to do other things. As usual I signed up for the message boards here without reading much of anything I was agreeing to, so I figured I may have overlooked some restriction or posting guideline of some kind.

Blimey

Nov 10, 2009
I figured it was either a glitch, a joke, or I did something wrong.

Either way, I didn't care.

walls of cetepedes

Jul 12, 2009
Furburt said:
I went on Skype with FactualSquirrel, Fat Man Spoon, Lewism247, Mr Snuffles, El Poncho and Demented Teddy. We were worried at first, but then we realised it had happened to everyone, so we just waited it out.
Yay!

There was much talkings.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
I was gone the whole day(played Animal Crossing City Folk and finally caught all the bugs) and ended up missing this whole thing. Feh, doesn't sound too exciting.

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
Cain_Zeros said:
I wasn't even on when all this was going on, so... Go me?
lol same here :p

Marter said:
I had to go write a social test, and when I came back, it was fixed. ^_^
*GASP*

Your not the first one to respond to a thread!?

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
I seriously don't know what people are talking about. I What happened? Should I have been banned?

VulakAerr

Mar 31, 2010
I watched The Princess and the Frog. It came out on BD in the UK today. I got kicked in the balls by in-store advertising and wandered zombie-like towards the BD section.

Director's Commentary now. Love that New Orleans music. :)

teutonicman

Mar 30, 2009
I saw that there was some error message at the bottom of each forum page so I emailed a mod about it. I didn't realize I had been banned until I got a reply. In the mean time I played some video games and watched a bit of The Godfather Part II.

adderseal

Nov 20, 2009
I sat on my arse and picked my nose for a bit, then went for a bike ride. When I came back it was all sorted out. Yay!