What did you learn in School today?

Jul 13, 2010
I learned from school today that I finished my final year with a Bachelor Degree pass. For those who don't know, the school year down here starts in January and ends in December, so I only finished last month.

Eclectic Dreck

Sep 3, 2008
I'm on winter break. Just before winter break, I seem to recall the subjects were the Judicial System of the US (for the mandatory collegiate level government class I somehow avoided for nearly three years), some of the more theoritical portions of linear algebra, I was required to implement various data structures (Binary Search Trees was the last such structure for the semester) and incidental points of proving mathematical points in logic.

Cazza

Jul 13, 2010
On summer holidays from TAFE. I did learn something. I learnt some scripting for Half Life 2. I can mkae people talk to each other with lip sync and animations etc.

BlueberryMUNCH

Apr 15, 2010
AHAAAAAA I didn't have college today; start again tomorrow boooo!

But my timetable tomorrow is as follows:

History-French Revolution
Classical Civilisation- Women in ancient Athens+ Rome/ Aristophanes
German
English Literature- The Great Gatsby

As you can see...a real adrenaline filled day, eh?

Bleh, I hate Wednesdays.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
That some people genuinely believe that Polish immigrants to the UK are eating all our wild mushrooms when they're not causing a shortage of £50 notes.
Yeah, I really don't know.

TAGM

Dec 16, 2008
I learned that, if you honestly think to yourself "I should do revision, and I shall," You don't need to do as much revision as you think you do.
Or... Something like that.

Declaro

Sep 1, 2010
That Spain almost became a second USSR in 1917. The only reason they didn't was because the biggest dissenting groups didn't get along and thus weren't unified enough to do anything.

...Yeah, it's been a fun day, reading about the Spanish Civil War.

Wildcard5

Jun 27, 2010
I learned that Herbert Hoover the 31st president of the United States of America should not be as demonized as he is over the great depression...