What did you name your Skyrim character?

Knight Templar

Moved on
Dec 29, 2007
Berenzen said:
Dual-Wielding Redguard Warrior- Berenzen
Next on List- Battlemage, unsure of which race yet- Rand al'Thor
Danz D Man said:
My character's named Lews Therin after the character in the Wheel of Time books.
Nice, I named mine Artur Hawkwing.

I was going to go for Rand al'Thor, but I decided to use a name more fit for a Nord.

Supertegwyn

Oct 7, 2010
Angus565 said:
He's been called a thief... a hero... a warlock... a warrior. But you may call him...

REGINALD VON HAMMERCOCK
You have won this thread.

OT: I can't remember his name, something very mysterious.

ImSkeletor

Feb 6, 2010
Aaron because I wanted him to be an older wiser version of my Bauldurs Gate character so I can pretend they have the same continuity. Also I have not finished Bauldurs Gate(working on it) so dont give me a comment about how that doesn't make sense because the main character dies or something.

Tsun Tzu

Feuer! Sperrfeuer! Los!
Legacy
Jul 19, 2010
Country
Free-Dom
Argonian skirmisher. Sneaky with light armor using bows and swords/daggers. Been leveling smithing too and considering boosting up heavy armor/two handers for the hell of it.

Her name's Strikes-True.

I felt it fit quite well, actually.

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
Magdalena, a blind Breton Destruction Mage.
And Astrid, my Nord Sword 'N' Board.

AppleShrapnel

Jan 2, 2010
So far:

Male Khajiit: Sir'rodi (Pronounced like Seer-Roadie... I dunno, it sounded Khajiity to me at the time :p)

Female Khajiit: Sev'rr (Just like saying "sever", except making the end purr a bit X3)

Female Argonian: Tidewater (Not a terribly accurate Argonian first name, I guess, but could be a surname... maybe? /:|)

Soluncreed

Sep 24, 2009
I have Syth, the Argonian assassin.
Orik, the the warrior Orc.
Prometheus, the Breton mage.
Morinth, the High Elf mage.
And of course, John Smith, your everyday Imperial who has no taste for adventure. All he's good at is making smoothies (alchemy) for the people of Skyrim and taking everything not nailed down when under a great deal of stress.

Jaime_Wolf

Jul 17, 2009
Simo, after Simo Häyhä. I wanted something good and Scandinavian-sounding and it was the first thing that came to mind. It felt right given the way he looked, so I went with it.

Not an archer, which would be almost perfect, but a wizard who shoots people from far away with lightning, so close enough.

Daniel_Rosamilia

Jan 17, 2008
I named my character (Dunmer) Gadave Arvel.
A have this thing where all my characters need to be named in the same vein of their race.

pspman45

Sep 1, 2010
Beowulf
its just such a cool name, though in retrospect I'm not sure if it suits a cowardly Breton Mage :p

valkeminator

404Th Ravens. No.04
Nov 19, 2009
Gyrfalki - Gryfalcon. Lets say he's an imperial trying to cross the border to skyrim and had to put up with a nordic sounding name to throw off the guards...until the opening cinematics happened of course. (yes I was going to play a nord but then I want to play imperial)

SwagLordYoloson

Jul 21, 2010
First Character 'Prisoner' - Nord male

Second Character 'Grobs' - Orc male

Third Character 'Akiva' - Redguard male

ShatteredBlack

Feb 9, 2010
BoredDragon said:
I am a battle mage named Magmus. It's actually funny because I just finished Mage College questline and got the Staff of Magnus. If I had replaced the second 'm' in my name with an 'n' I could have been like "OMFG I have been looking for this thing everywhere" :D
I shit you not, I named my Nord battle-mage 'Magnus'. You should have seen the look on my fucking face!