What did you name your Skyrim character?

DRTJR

Aug 7, 2009
My argonian is named Sinbad, I have a habit to name characters after Classic Heroes

rosque

Nov 7, 2011
All my elder scrolls characters are named after indian food.

First Raita became the night elf equivalent of both jesus AND the president, and kicked a daedric god of the hunt's ass in the frozen wastelands geared with only his pants and a giant spear.

Then Makhani went up to the plate, destroying demonic portals with ease and saving the world before entering a different demonic portal and winding up becoming the god of crazy.

Now it is time for Vindaloo to take a stand, and hopefully live up to the names of president jesus and the god of crazy. He will be using dragon fire breath quite frequently I think.

All of them argonians. What can I say, I like 'em.

Redalert9r9r

Apr 9, 2010
The controller fell as I was thinking...it canceled the name selection and exited the character creation completely.

Continuing the wrapping adventures of "Prisoner"

I can't bring myself to re-do it.

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
I went with the typical-fantasy-sounding name of Tarrim, as it was the first thing that popped into my head. My guy's a Nord; it sounds more or less like it fits.

(I think my Captcha's given me my next character name though: AESTRU JAGER--All caps of course.)

Anthony Abney

Mar 16, 2011
Dovahkiin, because I was way too excited to come up with something original, I'll make a better name for my next character when the excitement has died down enough allow coherent thought, until then:

DIE DRAGON!!! *stab*

nklshaz

Nov 27, 2010
KefkaCultist said:
I am Rammus, the Breton mage of destruction!

Kinda funny thing is that that mask and my robes clash with each other and sometimes causes a glitch in which my head is invisible.
lol, You're wearing the exact same thing my guy is wearing right now. Even right down to the gauntlets. Stop spying on my game! ;) Oh, and I've encountered that glitch too. Apparently my sense of fashion is soooooo bad, that the game felt the need to not just hide my characters face, but erase it from existence, just to save him from embarrassment.

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
nklshaz said:
KefkaCultist said:
I am Rammus, the Breton mage of destruction!

Kinda funny thing is that that mask and my robes clash with each other and sometimes causes a glitch in which my head is invisible.
lol, You're wearing the exact same thing my guy is wearing right now. Even right down to the gauntlets. Stop spying on my game! ;) Oh, and I've encountered that glitch too. Apparently my sense of fashion is soooooo bad, that the game felt the need to not just hide my characters face, but erase it from existence, just to save him from embarrassment.
Is your guy's hair long and black and did you give him the warpaint that kinda looks like an upside down v on his face colored red? If so then we may have identical twins lol.

DeimosMasque

I'm just a Smeg Head
Jun 30, 2010
Celese Chere, named and based after the Final Fantasy 6 character. It's been fun trying to fit her character and backstory into the Skyrim world and altering the details of said things where it seemed appropriate.

Nerdstar

Apr 29, 2011
named my wood elf xel'naga darkstar.

was the name of one of my earliest D&D characters i made. of course he was a drow in D&D, but i felt like making bosmer and i really wanted to use the name, past associations be damned

Tsunimo

Nov 19, 2009
Although you may never know his face, all will fear the deadliest assassin in all of Skyrim...
DOOMAGEDDON!

YonderTunic

Mar 4, 2010
My Wood Elf Ranger is named Kallin, a name a use in pretty much any game where you can have a bow. My Khajiit battlemage is named Moswaru, which I still think is incredibly fun to say. Moswaru. Moswaaaaaaaaaaaaaru.