What did you name your Skyrim character?

May 5, 2010
I named by guy "V". Why? Well, for one thing, it's fifth The Elder Scrolls game. Only seemed right. And for another? Paying homage.

This video proves that "V" is the best name for anyone or anything ever.

Ubahootah

Aug 16, 2011
Rodûín.
It's not from anything, not very Khajiit-ish.
I need to make some sort of backstory, anyway, yeah...

Zarthek

Apr 12, 2009
Zarthek, just like everything else because I'm unimaginative. If I knew what Daedric armor looked like before I started though I would have named him "Lord Sauron," or something to that effect though.

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
When I finally get the game, It'll be an Argonian named Renlen Deadeye (which is my default rp name) or Tradegy (after the great toils of my Dark Souls Pyromancer).

Nackl of Gilmed

Sep 13, 2010
Dark Elf mage. Lord Voldemort. Too bad I can only power my magic items with other people's souls, but close enough.

trollnystan

I'm back, baby, & still dancing!
Dec 27, 2010
I'm thinking about using Gandraig or a variant thereof. It's pseudo-Welsh - i.e. probably not proper Welsh at all - for Dragonborn.

Why yes, I DO enjoy being unimaginative in creative ways! =P

Wuggy

Jan 14, 2010
Dunmer Battlmage called Traen The Gambler. Too bad there is no gambling in this game. :(

Stammer

Apr 16, 2008
My first character is an Altmer (High-Elf) mage. Like all of my magical characters I named him Lesalus.

And before you ask, I made up the name long before I'd ever read or watched Lord of the Rings, so no I didn't base it off of Legolas. It's actually the name for a character in a fantasy universe I made up when I was a kid.

SangRahl

Feb 11, 2009
Female Bosmer Thief/Assassin - Kestrel (or "The Kestrel" when whispered in back alleys and dark taverns)

Male Nord Axe'zerker - Kaljnir Stoneblade

...and the worst thing is... I haven't been able to pick up a copy, yet. My PC's on the fritz and the laptop is laughable, so I'll have to wait a LONG time to afford new hardware or pick it up for the PS3. (and hope and pray that they fix the 6GB memory glitch)

Sateru

Jul 11, 2010
Male Nord Duel Blade Thief - Lokkal Rosethorn

XD I had no idea what to originally name him... :/ I'm not very creative in the naming field. I ended up using my game guide and looked at the various Dragon attacks and the words behind them. :3 I decided to make a name that took a little of both. Lok - Sky, and Kaal - Champion. I knocked out one "a" in Kaal... but it was for aesthetics. Otherwise, it would just be Lokkaal... Maybe I could have gone with Lokaal? XD Oh well, I'm pretty happy with his name. :3 Even though, I had originally intended to make a mage, but ended up becoming drawn to blades out of their quickness and usefulness.

Male Nord Mage - Avon
XD What can I say, I find nords rather attractive... :3 He was my first, and I chose Avon just because I had it in my mind at the time of creation. DX He didn't far well, so I went and made Lokkal. He is a very powerful destruction mage with some conjuration magics. :3 However, he's very squishy and therefore a terrible fighter on his own. So, I chucked him out and went with a duel blade wielder.

pineom1

Jul 25, 2010
Haven't got Skyrim yet due to Christmas presents. But when I do in the next week or so Khal Drogo because I can.

DanyoSouth

Nov 18, 2009
I don't know the naming rules for Imperials, I guess I'll UESP it sometime, but I called my guy is Daniel Hero cause I'm Daniel and he's a hero.

RitamSummeraid

Nov 17, 2011
Socucius Ergalla.

The greatest Breton Mage who ever lived in Tamriel!

He was the one who gave the great Nerevarine his release papers after making him choose his class and sign.

I can still hear him in my dreams saying:

''Ahhhh Yes, we've been expecting you, you'll have to be recorded before you're officially released. There are a few ways we can do this and the choice is yours.''

SnowHeyOh

Dec 23, 2010
Wruffen Dragon-Kin for my Nord warrior/mage, she would usually be a spear and frost wielding badass, but seeing as there are no spears she's been reduced to an axe and frost wielding badass.

My pure mage argonian male is named Teel-un, no particular reason just thought it sounded lizardy.