What did you name your Skyrim character?

AceTrilby

Dec 24, 2008
Ardyen.
It's been my go-to fantasy name since I made a spelling error in Dragon Age II - trying to type Adrian, the name of my character from Fallout, with a Y for effect.

Adryen became the much better Ardyen and the rest is history.

Berenzen

Jul 9, 2011
Dual-Wielding Redguard Warrior- Berenzen
Next on List- Battlemage, unsure of which race yet- Rand al'Thor

zf6hellion

Dec 24, 2009
Jin Spike-Tail, an Argonian assassin with a penchant for talking to himself and having his head in the clouds.

...What?

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
My Nord warrior is named Hrothgar. He wields a giant fucking battle-axe and is always on the lookout to ruin some unlucky bastards day.

Victory7

Aug 19, 2009
Redguard here. Firouz al-Elamein's the name, and scimitar fighting is my game. I tried to make an Arabian mercenary character in the vein of "The 13th Warrior."

Prince Regent

Dec 9, 2007
I'm going to call mine Forsite, after a Frisian and Scandinavian god. It'll fit right in the Nordic based mythology of Skyrim.

Captain12345

Apr 6, 2009
SuperPogo said:
Gary, because Bethesda can try and try and try their hardest to immerse me in a fantasy RPG and I still will fail to take it seriously enough to come up with a stereotypically mythical character name. That, and I dunno, it has a nice ring to it, despite it being one of those common Average Joe names.
Hehehehe. Fallout 3 (Bethesda) had a whole Vault (108 for the curious Lone Wanderer) filled with all clones of a "Gary". And all they say is "Gary". As in, "Gary, Gary Gary. Garrrrryyyy!"
I find your choice of name, therefore, hilarious.

Saggingcow

Nov 16, 2011
I named my character The Protagonist, so that whenever I use a conjuration spell it says "The Protagonist's Flame Atronauch." Also, I laugh whenever I see the assassination order.