What did you name your Skyrim character?

Russian_Assassin

Apr 24, 2008
Dunmer called Sul (kudos to those who get the reference. Hint: it is relevant to the elder scrolls lore).

More will come, but I will... name that bridge when I get to it. Actually, you know what? I think I am going to make myself a new character right now!

OldKingClancy

Jun 2, 2011
DjInvictus said:
I named mine Rhaegar. Any other Song of Ice & Fire names out there?
I haven't got the game yet - saving for Christmas - but I did watch a friend play the beginning. I'm going to make a Nord and call him Ned Stark in the hopes that there's an easter egg and instead of being saved by a dragon my character dies.

Josh123914

They'll fix it by "Monday"
Nov 17, 2009
Josh...... why not? By the way, does anyone know where I could find a Breton video walkthrough?

Knusper

Sep 10, 2010
I was going to go for a joke name, but I instead wanted my character to be something in a huge epic, and would take it seriously. So, I stole the name "Einar" from someone who had written his idea before Skyrim's release.

Whoever you were, it must have been a pretty good name because I came across another character in Skyrim who had a similar one.

Bato

Oct 18, 2009
I've made three guys I play between erratically. My Nord and Imperial have very boring and proper names. Gunnar for the Nord and Ulpia for the Imperial.
However I then made a Orc shaman named Dush-Bagh who I am beginning to enjoy more than the other two.

Klagermeister

Jun 13, 2008
My Breton is named Danielle, the name of the person I modeled her after.
Her nickname at my workplace is "Adam's Future Wife".

One day, Danielle, you shall be mine...

GrimGrimoire

Aug 11, 2011
OldKingClancy said:
DjInvictus said:
I named mine Rhaegar. Any other Song of Ice & Fire names out there?
I haven't got the game yet - saving for Christmas - but I did watch a friend play the beginning. I'm going to make a Nord and call him Ned Stark in the hopes that there's an easter egg and instead of being saved by a dragon my character dies.
If there were such an easter egg, It would be the best easter egg of all time.

DeltaWolfson

May 9, 2011
I went for something piratical of my Khajiit, it sounds more Imperial or Red Guard to me, I Name him Darius Skylar.

adderseal

Nov 20, 2009
Only one name was fitting for my Dark Elf.
Jiub.
Felt like I owed the old guy something. He did kill all the cliff racers, after all.