What did you name your Skyrim character?

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
I couldn't really think of anything so I just named my Dark Elf Geralt. The next character I make I plan on putting more thought into it.

Ready2Go

Jun 7, 2010
DireFrog said:
Cromwell Preacher, Nord of Skyrim and general fightin' dude.
don't you find ironic naming a nord Cromwell?
Considering all of the celtic influences the nords have
like the designs on Nordic weapons, the blue face paint(in Morrowind),bards ,etc
naming him after a man who murdered thousands of celts seems alittle screwed up.

FlameGryphon

Mar 28, 2011
Hawke. That way I can listen to Miracle of Sound at the same time as playing Skyrim and it all will meld beautifully. Same reason I name all orc characters Krogan. I don't play Mass Effect or Dragon Age, I just use the names so I have an excuse to listen to Miracle of Sound and play various games at the same time.

tologna

Aug 6, 2009
First: Ayron - Dunmer, named after "Master Ayron" from morrowind.

Current: Eldrich The Young - Breton. "Eldrich" means old, that's the joke.

Mikeyfell

Elite Member
Aug 24, 2010
Nisha

It's the only Kajiit name that I like.

I don't like naming characters I kind of wish there was a random racial name generator, but I wished the same thing about Dragon Age and Oblivion.

BakaSmurf

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2008
Shadowscale the Argonian, named as such due to his pitch-black scales. Led some some amusing moments of redundency whenever I found a note that refers to the player character by name.

"Be sure to kill the heretic Argonian Shadowscale the Argonian on sight, and be weary, for he is very dangerous." Paraphrased, but effectively what it said, lols were had.

CaptionLoken

Oct 6, 2011
My characters name is Prometheus! With the '!' in the name. He's a badass Nord Assassin warrior dude, specializing in use decapitating axes! Also he killed the emperor and wears his clothes.
P.S, He fux up dragons like they were yo mama!

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
I was feeling unoriginal so I named my character "Ormrbyror, which roughly translates to "dragon born" in old norse. It felt appropriate as my character is a nord.