Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 12

Damn, I wanted to be a Halfling Rogue.

CIA

Sep 11, 2008
Ionami said:
CIA said:
I was a halfling rouge every time. I also had high INT and DEX but I took it a long time ago so I don't remember anything else.
Please... please learn to spell rogue properly. It's not that hard... rouge is makeup.
What did you think I meant?

Yeah, sorry but the only reason every post I make isn't filled with misspelled words is because of spell check. So, no, I don't think I will ever learn to spell rouge properly. The computer tells me makeup is correct.

Mykin

Oct 16, 2008
Lawful Good Human Cleric (2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 16
Charisma- 12

I never expected myself to get Lawful Good. But now that I'm thinking of it, I guess I am that way. At least I'm not a Paladin. They don't get to randomly smash things for no reason. XD

Raddragon

Dec 23, 2008
I did this quiz some time ago,here's the result:

Lawful Good Human Wizard

Ability Scores:
Strength-14
Dexterity-17
Constitution-13
Intelligence-13
Wisdom-15
Charisma-11

Alignment:Lawful Good
Race:Human

And oh...I see what they did here:

66. I would rather spend two hours...
...alone in the wilderness.
...alone working with my hands.

Xaphrael

Dec 23, 2008
You Are A:

Chaotic Good Elf Ranger/Sorcerer (2nd/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 13
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 17
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 13

I'd probably opted to dump Ranger for Bard or something, but what do I know? Everything I know about D&D I learned from this thread, the infamous "magic missile" skit, and Stephen Lynch and Mike Teich's song, "D&D".

TerribleTerryTate

Feb 4, 2008
Apparently, I am -
Lawful Good Human Fighter/Paladin (2nd/2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 16
Dexterity- 17
Constitution- 16
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 16
Charisma- 15

Typhusoid

Nov 20, 2008
Chaotic Evil (Gulp) Human Sorcerer (2nd level)

Strength 14
Dexterity 13
Constitution 15
Intelligence 18
Wisdom 15
Charisma 13

Arsen

Nov 26, 2008
You Are A:

True Neutral Human Bard/Cleric (2nd/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 12

Duck Sandwich

Dec 13, 2007
These quizzes are usually utter crap, but I'm bored, so what the hell.
You Are A:

Lawful Good Human Monk (2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 15
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 16
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 12

Alignment:
Lawful Good- A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion. However, lawful good can be a dangerous alignment because it restricts freedom and criminalizes self-interest.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:
Monks- Monks are versatile warriors skilled at fighting without weapons or armor. Good-aligned monks serve as protectors of the people, while evil monks make ideal spies and assassins. Though they don't cast spells, monks channel a subtle energy, called ki. This energy allows them to perform amazing feats, such as healing themselves, catching arrows in flight, and dodging blows with lightning speed. Their mundane and ki-based abilities grow with experience, granting them more power over themselves and their environment. Monks suffer unique penalties to their abilities if they wear armor, as doing so violates their rigid oath. A monk wearing armor loses their Wisdom and level based armor class bonuses, their movement speed, and their additional unarmed attacks per round.

A badass who fights for GREAT JUSTICE!! with his bare hands? Sweet.
Does this description make anyone else think of Goku?

InvisibleMilk

Nov 19, 2008
Neutral Good Human Bard (1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 16
Constitution- 14
Intelligence- 17
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 15

gamebrain89

May 29, 2008
Interesting quiz, but numer 45 needs a both option. here is what I got

Lawful Good Human Ranger (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 12
Charisma- 13

sage42

Elite Member
Mar 20, 2009
I agree with mine but mostly because i like fighters and i think it fits me

Lawful Good Human Fighter/Cleric (1st/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 11
Constitution- 10
Intelligence- 12
Wisdom- 10
Charisma- 10

Jackhorse

Jul 4, 2010
Chaotic Evil Human Sorcerer (1st level)

Strength- 14
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 16
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 12

Wasn't expecting to be evil, having no moral scruples doesn't make me evil it just... I'll just go adjust my expectations now.

Someone explain constitution to me?

Coraxian

Jul 22, 2010
True Neutral Human Wizard (5th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 17
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 16
Intelligence- 18
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 14

Neutral, figures...although I usualy prefer playing more melee orientated characters

DuctTapeJedi

Nov 2, 2010
You Are A:

Chaotic Good Human Cleric (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 16
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 15

Alignment:
Chaotic Good- A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit. However, chaotic good can be a dangerous alignment because it disrupts the order of society and punishes those who do well for themselves.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:
Clerics- Clerics act as intermediaries between the earthly and the divine (or infernal) worlds. A good cleric helps those in need, while an evil cleric seeks to spread his patron's vision of evil across the world. All clerics can heal wounds and bring people back from the brink of death, and powerful clerics can even raise the dead. Likewise, all clerics have authority over undead creatures, and they can turn away or even destroy these creatures. Clerics are trained in the use of simple weapons, and can use all forms of armor and shields without penalty, since armor does not interfere with the casting of divine spells. In addition to his normal complement of spells, every cleric chooses to focus on two of his deity's domains. These domains grants the cleric special powers, and give him access to spells that he might otherwise never learn. A cleric's Wisdom score should be high, since this determines the maximum spell level that he can cast.

Well, I saw this coming...

Pirakahunter788

Feb 4, 2011
Lawful Good Human Paladin (1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 14
Dexterity- 18
Constitution- 15
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 12

Well that's cool.

LostTimeLady

Dec 17, 2009
As someone who has just started playing D&D this thread interested me:

Lawful Good Elf Wizard/Cleric (2nd/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 12

Alignment:
Lawful Good- A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion. However, lawful good can be a dangerous alignment because it restricts freedom and criminalizes self-interest.

Race:
Elves are known for their poetry, song, and magical arts, but when danger threatens they show great skill with weapons and strategy. Elves can live to be over 700 years old and, by human standards, are slow to make friends and enemies, and even slower to forget them. Elves are slim and stand 4.5 to 5.5 feet tall. They have no facial or body hair, prefer comfortable clothes, and possess unearthly grace. Many others races find them hauntingly beautiful.

Primary Class:
Wizards- Wizards are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic. To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strength is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience, and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her. With a high Intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.

Secondary Class:
Clerics- Clerics act as intermediaries between the earthly and the divine (or infernal) worlds. A good cleric helps those in need, while an evil cleric seeks to spread his patron's vision of evil across the world. All clerics can heal wounds and bring people back from the brink of death, and powerful clerics can even raise the dead. Likewise, all clerics have authority over undead creatures, and they can turn away or even destroy these creatures. Clerics are trained in the use of simple weapons, and can use all forms of armor and shields without penalty, since armor does not interfere with the casting of divine spells. In addition to his normal complement of spells, every cleric chooses to focus on two of his deity's domains. These domains grants the cleric special powers, and give him access to spells that he might otherwise never learn. A cleric's Wisdom score should be high, since this determines the maximum spell level that he can cast.

Curiously enough it's the sort of D&D charecter I'd usually play as (my next biuld is going to be a neutral good halfling druid).

CakeDragon

Mar 10, 2009
True Neutral Gnome Bard/Sorcerer (1st/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 9
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 12
Wisdom- 11
Charisma- 13

I was surprised about the gnome thing, but according to the description they like jokes and technology, and live to 350. So I'm cool with that!
Funny how people always put me down as true neutral as well. I never considered myself to be TN but, well, maybe I am!
Pretty meh scores though, obviously wasn't rolling any 6s..!

deakin_j

Mar 14, 2011
True Neutral Halfling Bard (3rd Level)

Strength: 12
Dexterity: 16
Constitution: 14
Intelligence: 15
Wisdom: 14
Charisma: 16

seventy two

Mar 7, 2011
Ability Scores:
Strength- 13
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 16
Intelligence- 18
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 12

Alignment:
Neutral Evil- A neutral evil villain does whatever he can get away with. He is out for himself, pure and simple. He sheds no tears for those he kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. He has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make him any better or more noble. On the other hand, he doesn't have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has. Some neutral evil villains hold up evil as an ideal, committing evil for its own sake. Most often, such villains are devoted to evil deities or secret societies. Neutral evil is the best alignment you can be because you can advance yourself without regard for others. However, neutral evil can be a dangerous alignment because it represents pure evil without honor and without variation.